You are here: Psychic Tests :: Telekinesis Test
Description of the psychic test
This simple telekinesis (aka Psychokinesis) test is a variation of the more scientific work of John Walker (called RetroPsychoKinesis, which used a hardware random number generator based on radioactive decay). Inspired by coin tossing contests, it consists of an algorithm that will randomly generate zeroes and ones (1024 total coin tosses at the speed of 10 every second), instead of heads or tails. Mathematical laws (binomial probabilities) dictate that over a certain period of time, the average between the number of 0s and 1s should be 50% / 50%, and the longer the time period, the closer the results should be to this figure. If someone tried to telekinetically influence the outcome of those coin flippings, we could possibly calculate his telekinesis ability by observing how far the results are from the statistical average.
Instructions for the psychic test
To begin the test, press START. If, at any time, you want to stop, press STOP. The test lasts roughly a minute and half (102 seconds). After you started, try to influence how many times the computer generate the number 1: focus on the number 1, or visualize the green bar going further to the right (whatever seems to work best). The green bar shows how many more time the number 1 has been generated compared to the number 0 (vice versa for the red bar). The little triangles underneath indicate the best score (difference of a number over another) you have reached during the test. A normal result close to 50% for each number would display very little bars in the middle.
The goal is to push the bar close to the right or left edge, so that the number of times one number has been generated is statistically improbable. If you reach the edge, you either possess telekinetic abilities or your computer experienced a serious fluke! Your statistics will be displayed at the bottom during the test, such as the current score, the total each number has been generated and the time remaining, but don't let it distract you too much. You can also decide to influence 0s instead of 1s (in this case, try to push the red bar to the left with your mind).
Additional info about the telekinesis test
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- The Things I've Experience Would Scare Most
- I Woke Up Hearing Someone Invoking A Being
- The Uncertainty
- Dark Shadowy Figure Over My Bed Not So Frightening After All
- Physic Experience From High School To Present
- Lost My Touch And Don't Know What To Do
- One Off Psi Experience
- Intuition, And Manifestation: Parallels Not Understood
- The Whispering Voice In My Daughter's Ear
- My Recurring Dream
- Negative Energies Or Just A Coincidence?
- All I Witnessed... But Why Me?
- Life Story- A Series Of Abnormal Events
- My Love Interest Is Visiting Me By Spirit Yet He's Alive
- I Hear Friendly Voices In My Head
- Eerie Feeling
- I Can Sense The Death Of A Fish?
- Number 77 Following Me
- Halted Psychic Connection
- Archangel Dreams And Feeling Watched