You are here: Psychic Tests :: Telekinesis Test
Description of the psychic test
This simple telekinesis (aka Psychokinesis) test is a variation of the more scientific work of John Walker (called RetroPsychoKinesis, which used a hardware random number generator based on radioactive decay). Inspired by coin tossing contests, it consists of an algorithm that will randomly generate zeroes and ones (1024 total coin tosses at the speed of 10 every second), instead of heads or tails. Mathematical laws (binomial probabilities) dictate that over a certain period of time, the average between the number of 0s and 1s should be 50% / 50%, and the longer the time period, the closer the results should be to this figure. If someone tried to telekinetically influence the outcome of those coin flippings, we could possibly calculate his telekinesis ability by observing how far the results are from the statistical average.
Instructions for the psychic test
To begin the test, press START. If, at any time, you want to stop, press STOP. The test lasts roughly a minute and half (102 seconds). After you started, try to influence how many times the computer generate the number 1: focus on the number 1, or visualize the green bar going further to the right (whatever seems to work best). The green bar shows how many more time the number 1 has been generated compared to the number 0 (vice versa for the red bar). The little triangles underneath indicate the best score (difference of a number over another) you have reached during the test. A normal result close to 50% for each number would display very little bars in the middle.
The goal is to push the bar close to the right or left edge, so that the number of times one number has been generated is statistically improbable. If you reach the edge, you either possess telekinetic abilities or your computer experienced a serious fluke! Your statistics will be displayed at the bottom during the test, such as the current score, the total each number has been generated and the time remaining, but don't let it distract you too much. You can also decide to influence 0s instead of 1s (in this case, try to push the red bar to the left with your mind).
Additional info about the telekinesis test
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- I Feel Something Bad Is Going To Happen To Someone Soon
- Weird Things Happening?
- Thoughts Striking Mind Before Things Happen 2
- Recurring Dreams I Can't Figure Out
- I Have Some Weird Experiences And Don't Know Further
- Restless Night
- Sleep Paralysis, Strange Noises, Uneasy Feelings
- Connected To Him For 9 Years -dreaming Of Past Soul Mate
- I'm Telepathic, Discovered Healing Ability, But I'm Drained
- How Do I Stop Seeing His Face And Feeling Like This?
- Frightened And Limited By Experiences
- My 1st Psychic Experience
- The Border Between Dream And Real Life Events
- Angel Or Cloud
- Psychic- Feels Like I'm Sleeping But I'm Wide Awake
- Feel Like Something World Changing Is About To Happen
- Lottery Dream
- Pregnancy Premonitions?
- Seeing And Hearing?
- A Mind In Control