You are here: Famous Psychics :: Micki Dahne
Micki Dahne is a famous psychic who has the enviable position to be good enough to do actual cases on Court TV!
Like many psychics, she was seeing the future as early as she can remember. She is one of the lucky few that had this strong natural in-born gift and didn't really have to work at it. As a girl, she surprised many a persons in her hometown when her 'funny little stories' came true, one by one.
Her credits and successes are long. She has done radio and television shows and has done readings for the rich and famous and is rated the "number one psychic" by National Enquirer (not exactly the New York Times but for a magazine peppered with psychic stories, it says something). But she's not so lofty that she won't do readings for the average person, for a fee of course. But psychics have to eat too.
What's interesting about Micki is that she has a daughter, Jill, who is a professional psychic as well. Is it hereditary or is it because the daughter grew up in such an open and accepting environment? I'm sure it's both but in my mind, what exactly gets passed on from one generation to the next? This isn't a physical characteristic so how can that be inherited? Ị'm not sure anyone knows but it's folklore that it does indeed get passed on.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory