You are here: Psychic Articles :: Winning the Lottery
Winning the Lottery
I’m writing this article because I get a fair share of e-mails from people asking about winning the lottery via subtle realm methods, i.e., astral projection. I personally have used astral projection to see the daily lottery so I know it’s possible.
As for if you are for or against it, that’s no concern of mine. I don’t judge why a person wants it for that’s none of my business. I believe our universe is abundant and poverty is a man-made state. What you do with your money is also your business. I save my judgments for myself only.
This ability isn’t also just reserved for astral projectors. I personally know of three other women who have seen via dreams 5 of the 6 numbers who played them and won. I think women have a slightly easier time of it due to social programming but we are all of the same make-up ultimately so it’s doable by any sex.
Over and over I tell people that all the human shell (body) is, is a filter. All knowledge is “out there” and we only pick up bits of it because of our filter. Lessen the density of the filter and you’ll receive more data. It’s as easy as that. Leave your body and you’ve taken a huge leap towards removing the filter but even the astral is a filter, though a much finer one than the physical. So you can help get through this filter either through astral projection (often these APs are disguised as dreams), hypnosis, remote viewing or really getting connected to the higher self. It’s similar to the three B’s of inspiration or insight (bed, bath, bus). The ego has to be set aside, the mind is quiet and receptive, and the data is then allowed to pass through. There are other things we can do to lessen our density; think very high thoughts (love resonates the highest), eat no meat, refrain from things like drinking too much, smoking and other things that clog up the chakras and ultimately the aura. When I fast for awhile, I feel as light as a feather and I pick up a much broader frequency range of psychic data.
If you want to win the lottery, develop a plan. I’ll try and help if I can.
Steps to win the lottery:
- Which game are you wanting to win? Be specific. Numbers combinations and games are huge. I personally cannot remember with just a few seconds available, six double digit numbers. To test if you can, go to your local lottery web page, spend two to five seconds looking at the lottery and then look away. Now spend another few seconds gathering pen and paper and write them down. Do not look at the web page twice! You’re trying to test yourself here on a one pass run. More than likely you will not have a second chance in the astral. And don’t forget that just because you might see numbers in the astral, you still have to wake up and have the lucidity to write those numbers down. I am comfortable with four double digit numbers so I try for the game called “Match Four”.
- Be prepared in your bedroom. This means have pen and paper right next to your bed, or a voice recorder. Have very quick access to a light. Time and time again I wake up with some amazing information and it literally slips from my memory in seconds. This is because our astral experience isn’t always in our brain pan yet. It’s in the astral and we’re trying to link that remote memory back up to our brain (local memory). You only have a second or two to get this right, unless those numbers are indelibly imprinted in your mind.
- You have been thinking about the astral but to get to the subconscious mind where all data exists in pure form, you’ve got to prick it. Data is all around us and we’d go insane if we were sensitive to it all. We simply can’t be. Your subconscious mind could care less about that lottery, even if it might be to do good for others. For it to take notice, you have to be a bigger voice than the hum in your daily life. Notice how when you start a new job you dream about it? That’s because the newness/shock penetrates to the subconscious mind. This is the whole point of mantras, affirmations and things that you repeat so incessantly that the subconscious veil is finally pierced. So before going to bed, while in a meditative mode, repeat something like “Tonight I will see the winning lottery numbers for X game.” Our subconscious mind prepares lessons for us (like a life teacher). I’ve seen these lessons composed at a level much higher than the astral. It filters down through the levels until we live that lesson in our life. So the subconscious is already very busy doing soul work so you’re going to have to get creative breaking through that important work. This may mean looking at the lottery every day for real and hope that you dream that exorcize one day.
- Ask for help. There is no reason you can’t ask your higher self for help. Be open to any source that might want to help you! Angels, guides, your higher self, etc. We think we know it all but the universe is far more amazing than we give it credit for. We see but a fraction of the energy beings in the universe, many of which want to help.
- Work those flabby psychic muscles! Our psychic muscles have atrophied. You can’t just go through this whole life barely doing anything to become psychically strong then expect miracles because you decided it would make your life easy. This is where your work comes in. Educate yourself. I highly recommend the book by Dr. Barbara Brennan called Hands of Light. Put the healing aspect aside, it’s a fantastic book on how our chakras work and the effects on the aura. It teaches us how our filter works, what our energy bodies are, and how to raise our vibrations and even see into the subtle realm while fully awake. Also, don’t be closed minded about crystals. I use an amethyst for my third eye and it does a fantastic job opening that up. Whether any of us want to admit it, we’re full of toxins, and are clogged up either from what we consume or just as bad, our thoughts. We can’t perceive data if those channels are closed or clogged. You may even want to consider getting a healing from someone of her caliber.
- Expect the unexpected. Don’t assume that you’re going to dream or astral project and be shown a winning lottery ticket (but this very well could happen). However, you have to understand that the subconscious mind is symbolic. In one case, one of the gals saw in a dream, her dog digging up bones with numbers on them. Another gal dreamt of numbers on her pillow. I projected and got tired of running around to astral stores looking for numbers, and then just demanded them and they popped up like balls. A guy wrote me and said that was shown numbers is weird ways, like being drawn towards a license plate or whatever. Again, you cannot fathom the massiveness of your subconscious mind. Stay open and don’t box yourself in with limited thoughts.
- Tenacity wins. Weak willed people are not successful unless by a stroke of karmic luck. I will share the one quote that I live by: “Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.” If you can’t be bothered to study, practice, and persist, save yourself the aggravation.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Knowing Without Knowing
- Consistent Vision
- I Had A Strange Experience With (maybe) The Elements
- My Eyes Burn All The Time
- Fighting Dark Forces And Demons
- Visit From Golden Ones
- Man With Walking Stick Or Staff
- Time Alteration Caught On Cctv
- Shudder In The Night
- Big Red Devil Brought Aura Feeders To My World