You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Countries :: Botswana :: Page 1
Psychic Experiences from Botswana: Page 1
Empath Emerging by iris_my-lei
I know that I am psychic to an extent and lately I've been feeling like an empath, responding to a lot people's emotions. At first I didn't notice it, but then the more I felt happy or sad, I realized that it was the people around me. Although I get a feeling that I might be giving off emotions to p...
Psychic Confusion? by iris_my-lei
I'm currently 19 years old. I was born in India but I descend from England. This is my story. My mother is currently a big believer in religion but, before and until now, she believed and still believes in psychic abilities. She always had a sixth sense of things and as I was growing up, so did I...
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- War Amongst Demons And Angels
- Am I Seeing My Future Children?
- Spiritual Hug
- Little Glitters
- Possible Electrokinesis And Little Info On My Clairvoyance
- Wife Is Looking For A Medium Around Chicago
- Experience Of A Killer I Never Knew Existed
- Feeling Misunderstood
- Seeing The Future (and A Little Freaked Out By This!)
- Large Black Mass
- Dark-haired Woman - Sis & I W/ Same Woman 3,000+ Miles Apart
- Initiation With Blue Rune Mark On Forehead
- The Gunman
- Deep Connection With Passed Musicians
- Am I Psychic? Deja Vu, Empath?
- V Shape Birthmark On Center Of Forehead
- Strange Cloud Of Smoke ☁
- Aware Of The Signs
- A Male Entity Calling Out My Name Every Night