You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Countries :: Botswana :: Page 1
Psychic Experiences from Botswana: Page 1
Empath Emerging by iris_my-lei
I know that I am psychic to an extent and lately I've been feeling like an empath, responding to a lot people's emotions. At first I didn't notice it, but then the more I felt happy or sad, I realized that it was the people around me. Although I get a feeling that I might be giving off emotions to p...
Psychic Confusion? by iris_my-lei
I'm currently 19 years old. I was born in India but I descend from England. This is my story. My mother is currently a big believer in religion but, before and until now, she believed and still believes in psychic abilities. She always had a sixth sense of things and as I was growing up, so did I...
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory
- Spirit Contact
- Can A Spirit Change Who The Father Will Be?
- Terrified Of Self
- Seeing The Future, Shadows, And Visions? Electrokinesis?