You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Countries :: Botswana :: Page 1
Psychic Experiences from Botswana: Page 1
Empath Emerging by iris_my-lei
I know that I am psychic to an extent and lately I've been feeling like an empath, responding to a lot people's emotions. At first I didn't notice it, but then the more I felt happy or sad, I realized that it was the people around me. Although I get a feeling that I might be giving off emotions to p...
Psychic Confusion? by iris_my-lei
I'm currently 19 years old. I was born in India but I descend from England. This is my story. My mother is currently a big believer in religion but, before and until now, she believed and still believes in psychic abilities. She always had a sixth sense of things and as I was growing up, so did I...
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Twin Flame/true Love
- I Believe I Am An Airbender
- The Little Old Lady
- A Bad Feeling About Tall Buildings.
- Experience With Magic 8 Ball
- Are My Guides Reaching Out To Me?
- Spiritual Attachment Or Spirit Guide?
- Blue And White Inextingueshable Fire
- Weird Noise That I Heard While Sleeping In My Backyard
- The Lady In A Black Dress (continue) And New Black Figure