You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Countries :: Botswana :: Page 1
Psychic Experiences from Botswana: Page 1
Empath Emerging by iris_my-lei
I know that I am psychic to an extent and lately I've been feeling like an empath, responding to a lot people's emotions. At first I didn't notice it, but then the more I felt happy or sad, I realized that it was the people around me. Although I get a feeling that I might be giving off emotions to p...
Psychic Confusion? by iris_my-lei
I'm currently 19 years old. I was born in India but I descend from England. This is my story. My mother is currently a big believer in religion but, before and until now, she believed and still believes in psychic abilities. She always had a sixth sense of things and as I was growing up, so did I...
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Looking For Help
- Help With Mediation Gone Scary?
- Photographic Memory Is Rare?
- I Told My Spirit Guides To Go Away
- Is Something Wrong With My Memory Or...?
- Pre-natal, Past Life And Pre-incarnation Memories
- Curious About Being A Possible Medium
- Pulled Into A Portal
- Rule Of Threes/death Omen
- 45 Year Old Unknown Hero