You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Countries :: Guam :: Page 1
Psychic Experiences from Guam: Page 1
I Dream Death And Smell Death Before It Happens by Guamflower
I have had many experiences. The first was around late 2006. I dreamt a funeral for my nephew. Everything from the funeral arrangements at the church down to my sister grieving and my immense pain losing him. I shared this with my mother she shoved it off to not speak of it. Just a dream. In 2007, i...
Through Years Of Fear by Min
I've been seeing ghost since I was in the 10 (I'm 15 now). I thought I was just seeing things, so I didn't mind it. When I was 12, I met this psychic who tried something on my cousins and I. She told them to follow the light (which was our spirit guide) and try to open the door. They both couldn't, ...
Is This Kid Psychic? Or Not? by Jenica
Hi my name is Jenica, I'm only 12 years old, turning 13 in June. I'm not sure if this is a psychic ability or anything, but I'll tell you anyway. I have a lot of deja vu and I'm kind of good at guessing. Sometimes I would be thinking of food I would want to eat or a TV show I would want to watch at ...
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Little Glitters
- Possible Electrokinesis And Little Info On My Clairvoyance
- Wife Is Looking For A Medium Around Chicago
- Experience Of A Killer I Never Knew Existed
- Feeling Misunderstood
- Seeing The Future (and A Little Freaked Out By This!)
- Large Black Mass
- Dark-haired Woman - Sis & I W/ Same Woman 3,000+ Miles Apart
- Initiation With Blue Rune Mark On Forehead
- The Gunman
- Deep Connection With Passed Musicians
- Am I Psychic? Deja Vu, Empath?
- V Shape Birthmark On Center Of Forehead
- Strange Cloud Of Smoke ☁
- Aware Of The Signs
- A Male Entity Calling Out My Name Every Night
- Need Third Eye Advice
- Souls United Through Helping Each Other
- Kimbeebay Indigo Scorpio Looking For Friends