You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Countries :: Guam :: Page 1
Psychic Experiences from Guam: Page 1
I Dream Death And Smell Death Before It Happens by Guamflower
I have had many experiences. The first was around late 2006. I dreamt a funeral for my nephew. Everything from the funeral arrangements at the church down to my sister grieving and my immense pain losing him. I shared this with my mother she shoved it off to not speak of it. Just a dream. In 2007, i...
Through Years Of Fear by Min
I've been seeing ghost since I was in the 10 (I'm 15 now). I thought I was just seeing things, so I didn't mind it. When I was 12, I met this psychic who tried something on my cousins and I. She told them to follow the light (which was our spirit guide) and try to open the door. They both couldn't, ...
Is This Kid Psychic? Or Not? by Jenica
Hi my name is Jenica, I'm only 12 years old, turning 13 in June. I'm not sure if this is a psychic ability or anything, but I'll tell you anyway. I have a lot of deja vu and I'm kind of good at guessing. Sometimes I would be thinking of food I would want to eat or a TV show I would want to watch at ...
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory
- Spirit Contact
- Can A Spirit Change Who The Father Will Be?
- Terrified Of Self
- Seeing The Future, Shadows, And Visions? Electrokinesis?
- Flute Music Out Of Nowhere And Memory Issues
- The Second Coming Of Christ
- Luggage In Hallway
- I Saved A Squirrel By Asking It To Move
- You Don't Know What The Future Holds
- How Do I Tap In To My Medium Experiences
- Mere Intuition Or A Cry For Help?
- Haunted Barn + Cat Spirit
- Spider Attacking Girl, And New Found Visions In Eyelids
- Can We Help The World With Our Gifts?
- She Wants To Go Home
- We Retarded You Your Whole Life
- Repetitive Vision And Chakras Spinning
- Open To Interpretation
- A Recent Vision