You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Countries :: Guam :: Page 1
Psychic Experiences from Guam: Page 1
I Dream Death And Smell Death Before It Happens by Guamflower
I have had many experiences. The first was around late 2006. I dreamt a funeral for my nephew. Everything from the funeral arrangements at the church down to my sister grieving and my immense pain losing him. I shared this with my mother she shoved it off to not speak of it. Just a dream. In 2007, i...
Through Years Of Fear by Min
I've been seeing ghost since I was in the 10 (I'm 15 now). I thought I was just seeing things, so I didn't mind it. When I was 12, I met this psychic who tried something on my cousins and I. She told them to follow the light (which was our spirit guide) and try to open the door. They both couldn't, ...
Is This Kid Psychic? Or Not? by Jenica
Hi my name is Jenica, I'm only 12 years old, turning 13 in June. I'm not sure if this is a psychic ability or anything, but I'll tell you anyway. I have a lot of deja vu and I'm kind of good at guessing. Sometimes I would be thinking of food I would want to eat or a TV show I would want to watch at ...
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- I Don't Know Why Things Follow Me
- Coincidences Or A Gift With Water?
- Do I Have A Gift Or Is It Just Coincidence?
- I Have That Feeling Again And Again
- Spirit Drawing
- I Feel Energies
- Unusual Event When I Was Younger
- Intro: I Am A Brother, An Uncle, An Artist, An...empath?
- I Saw A Embryo Child In The Sun
- Seeing Random Images
- Doubting My Guardian
- Supernatural Power As A Child
- I Can Predict The Future And Read Minds
- Psychic Flyer
- Help Keeping My Powers At Bay?
- Seeing Some Weird Stuff
- Meeting The Daughter I Haven't Had Yet
- I Don't Understand What I'm Seeing, Is It My Third Eye?
- First Time Meeting A Spirit Guide! (unprepared)
- Dazed And Confused