You are here: Psychic Tests :: Sensitivity Test
Description of the psychic test
This test is just to see where you are at, in terms of how sensitive you are to subtle perceptions and energy. People with a high level of sensitivity are usually natural psychics because that's what being psychic is all about: the ability to pick up subtle information not normally detectible by the other five senses. This "information" is all around us. It's just a matter of who in sensitive enough to pick it up. This is similar to low level sound frequencies that humans can't hear, but dogs and other animals can pick up perfectly. There are of course exceptions. Natural psychics do exist who possess open feelers that have done little to no work to develop them and were just born that way. The second purpose of this test is that for those people that are interested, they can see where they are scoring negatively and work on changing that aspect of their life. Of course, this is just for those that are really desirous of reaching the highest level of sensitivity. I like to think of the human body as a filter. The less junk in the filter, the more pure we are, and hence more sensitive. The more we consume drugs, alcohol, and even negativity, the less pure we are.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory
- Spirit Contact
- Can A Spirit Change Who The Father Will Be?
- Terrified Of Self
- Seeing The Future, Shadows, And Visions? Electrokinesis?