You are here: Psychic Tests :: Online Tarot Reading
Online Tarot Reading
Description of the tarot reading tool
Tarot cards are a highly symbolic deck of cards consisting of 22 Major Arcana cards, and 56 Minor Arcana cards. Arcana means secrets or mysteries, which is why the ability to decipher the symbols is half the gift of the translator. There are also Minor Arcana suits which consist of 4 court cards including the king, queen, knight and page in addition to 10 numbered cards. The card reader usually places them upside down and asks the person receiving the reading to pick cards for a "spread", which is a pre-selected pattern of how the cards will be laid out. A spread can be a quick yes or no pattern, a three ace spread, a Celtic spread or any number of other popular ones. After they are laid out the questioner turns over the appropriate number of cards for the spread and then the diviner, or card reader, deciphers them to expose the very mysteries the cards represent. Whether you believe in them or not, they have been, and still remain, a source of fun and fascination for people all over the world and of varying cultures. To learn more about the cards, read our Tarot Cards Meaning article.
Instructions for the tarot reading tool
The following uses a shuffled deck of hidden tarot cards. To do a tarot reading, for yourself or for someone else, you will have to pick 3 cards. The first one represents the person's past, the second one represents the person's present and the third one represents its future. The explanation of the results is generated after each pick in the text boxes below. If you want to do an additional reading, click on the button "NEW SESSION" and the deck will be randomly shuffled again. Note: you obviously can't pick the same card twice.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- A Memory Of Other
- I Snudged My House And Feel Worse Ect... Long Story
- I Get Weird Feelings And Then Something Bad Happens
- Awakening Psychic - Seeking Guidance
- How I Found This Site
- I Want What I Feel
- Overwhelming Display Of Prescience
- Psychosis, Or Demon Stole My Sleep / Clairvoyance?
- What Can This Possibly Mean?
- Fighting In Another Realm
- The Point Of Being Terrified
- Confused About My Psychic Awareness, Help?
- Psychic University/school
- My Unusual Experiences And Phenomena
- Unsure Of Abilities
- Knowinf Your Future Life And Others
- Knowing Without Thinking
- Seeing Auras And Attached Spirits? Help!
- Searching For My Soulmate
- Just Now Realizing My True Self