I'm going to share several experiences that have occurred throughout my life which I don't understand. Wish I could decipher whether or not there's something spiritual to all of this and whether or not there's a connection between any or all of it. So, please bear with me - I apologize for it being so long, but I've had a lot of confusion over it for a very, very long time. I'm not in my teens as are most of the stories I've read in this website ☺ So, here goes!
1) As a baby standing up in my crib, I remember seeing a scary figure that was surely a spirit, but it was red and white and not completely formed as a human being. It seemed to be trying to talk to me - I would cry because I was frightened and would try to tell my dad it was there, but I wasn't able to communicate well enough and would just end up pointing to it. Dad would look where I was pointing and say, "There's nothing there, son, it's ok, it's ok!" but I couldn't stop crying nor did the fear leave me until the spirit was gone. It happened 2 or 3 times in one day.
2) I had a dream of three shadows chasing me (2 or 3 times) (I was probably 7 or 8) and I was running across my front yard where I lived. Each step I took - they got closer. It was strange because they were literally shadows - they had no form except for being "flat" but there were actually running in an upright position. They got closer and closer because I couldn't run fast. My legs were heavy and it was like trying to run in quicksand. Oh, and here's the most interesting part - I KNEW I WAS DREAMING and kept trying to open my eyes in the dream, but I couldn't rouse my real self.
3) In another dream, my grandparents on dad's side were sitting up in boxes in the bed of a monstrous pickup with their faces deteriorated. (dreamed this twice) They died in a horrible car crash 5 or 6 months after the two identical dreams. (I was 12). Oh, and for what it's worth, I had a great aunt (whom I had never met) who was in the car with them. We had a triple funeral service for them.
4) Sometime after the above dream, I stopped remembering, maybe even having any dreams for decades.
5) Several years ago, there was a light that appeared in the corner of the guest bedroom of my mom & dad's house. They were out of town and I had done an "evil spirit cleaning" by singing songs of praise throughout the house in every room, closet, hall, etc. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw this light - it went from floor to ceiling in the corner of the room and was about 3 in. Across and was in a perfect triangular shape all the way up and down. I looked at the window to see if any street light could be coming through - nope, impossible - there wasn't a street light nearby to put light through that window. After a few minutes, I got up and went to the bathroom thinking I was just "seeing things" and that it wouldn't be there when I returned. Nope, it was STILL there and it stayed there until I went back to sleep. (I was 45)
6) I had a dream of being in some sort of a field where suddenly water started rising all around the field. Several other people were nearby me and started moving up the hill to get to higher ground. The water came up on me a little above my ankles. I was not fearful at all.
7) As I was walking out of the mall one day, I stepped off the curb into the parking lot and crossed paths with this beautiful young woman with long, wavy, angelic blonde hair and very fair skin - absolutely breathtaking type of beauty. She smiled really big at me and said in a very gentle voice, "Hello". I said "hi" back to her. I was married and walking with my wife so, I didn't want to turn and look again for fear that she'd get jealous. But I couldn't restrain myself and turned and looked anyway but she was GONE! She was wearing black and white. I asked my wife if she saw the girl I had spoken to and she said, "What are you talking about? No." And I said the girl seemed to have vanished right out of thin air. "Didn't you hear her speak to me?" She said, "No, I didn't see anybody." I went back into the mall to see if I had seen an angel who may have had a message for me. The only place she might have gone dressed in black & white was into Dillard's as an employee. (I'm still wondering how she got out of my sight so quickly and KNEW she couldn't have gotten to the mall door that fast.). So, I went into Dillard's and started asking every employee I could about her - describing her and they all said nobody had come into the store dressed like that and that there wasn't anybody who worked there by that description. Needless to say, I never found her although I went back several times searching for her.
8) A while later, I had been meeting with a kind of underground group of Christians and worshipping together and enjoying each other's fellowship and there was this man of mixed ethnicity who came and preached and taught God's word to the group from time to time. When he met me, he said to me, "You are a light to this area!" A few weeks later, he said it again. Then, several years later, I was attending a church in another city and singing in the choir (I'm a very serious musician) and the choir director took me to lunch one day and during the meal, he said to me, "You are like a light! When you walk in (sometimes I was coming from a meeting that would make me a few minutes late), the whole room lights up." I sing in a choir in another city, now, and this choir director has said the same thing. I don't know what to think of it.
9) A few months later, I was alone at home (kids and wife were gone somewhere) and either watching TV or reading or something and I heard as clearly as if she was in the house in my own living room with me - my mother saying, "Can this be OUR (first name, last name)? She was referring to me. I asked her later on if she had said that to Dad by chance and she said, "no". But I just KNEW she either had said it, or would say it soon. I went through divorce a little later of my own choosing. Very painful, though. My dad said when he learned I was going to divorce my wife, "If you mom was here right now, she'd say, 'What took you so long?'" I was amazed.
10) I was having a LOT of dreams during this particular time in my life and had a strange dream that really frightened me. I was walking along with my mom & dad and suddenly this HUGE monster which looked like the Tasmanian Devil showed up and told me he was going to kill my folks. I immediately took up the defense for them and told them to run around the corner into a hallway and I would fight for them. Then with my sword, I reached up and cut off the left arm off the monster and struck him over and over with it and triumphed with a victorious kill. Then I cut off his head. Strangely enough, in that dream, Mom said she didn't think I should have killed him, weird!
Soon after that Mom & Dad were staying near where I was going to college and I went up to visit with them and told them about my dream; of course, they thought I was having a very vivid imagination moment and blew it off. So, I don't tell them anything like that anymore.
11) I have shadows that walk quickly by my side eyesight but when I turn to get a better look, they're always gone. I've seen someone walking by my window (I live in an apartment, now) several times, but when I go to look out the window, there's never anybody there.
12) I do have one problem I have dealt with all my life, which is of a sexual nature. I've found that as I've progressed throughout my life, that oftentimes, animals seem to fear me. I can't understand it because I absolutely LOVE, love, LOVE, love, LOVE animals - particularly dogs of which I've had many. I wonder if there is an evil spirit lurking around me that they can see which is an evil spirit, which leads me to do the things I do which I know I shouldn't be doing. I believe this is a direct result of the spirit I mentioned in paragraph 1.
I know this is a lot, but I have most all of the above on my mind most all of the time and don't know whether there's anything to it or not. Can anybody help? Thanks for listening/reading!