Ever since I was about 10, I would have dreams of my family members dying. I know your thinking big deal right? Well, when I wake up in the morning, the family member is usually dead. Is happened too many times to be a coincidence. Sometimes I can even look at people and see death in their cheeks. I know it's weird too, but I saw it in the cheeks of everyone I sat with at my wood shop class in high school. Four months later they were all dead! I brushed it off as me being weird but two nights ago, I had a dream about a family member dying and sure enough two days later her body is on the way from north carolina to cleveland ohio for a funeral. How do you learn to control this? In the past I have also had period of telekinesis but I never got it back. I'm lost and don't know what to think, I feel like I'm crazy but I can't be crazy if the dreams keep happening.
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Death Dreams is copyrighted to Brian Meecha. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Eye Contact W The Shower Drain Ft. Thats So Raven & Rainbows
- Anxiety Or Psychic? You Decide
- Dream Turned Into Premonition
- My Journey To True Self
- How To Get Everything You Want When You Want It
- How I Got Ten Million Dollars Using Esp
- Dejavu, But It's Not
- I Am Developing Powers Too Fast
- I Do Not Feel Human
- Spirit Boards, Energies, Dreams, & Precognition
- Scared Of My Abilities
- Weird Stuff Happened
- My Story (pt 2)
- Able To Sense, See And Talk And Hear Spiritual Stuff
- Am I Psychic?
- I Believe I Might Have A Chance At Having An Ability, Help
- Spirit Guide, Angel, Soulmate, Or Just My Dreams
- My Story (pt 1)
- I'm Pretty Sure I Can See The Future
- I Might Have Seen A Grim Reaper