Ever since I was about 10, I would have dreams of my family members dying. I know your thinking big deal right? Well, when I wake up in the morning, the family member is usually dead. Is happened too many times to be a coincidence. Sometimes I can even look at people and see death in their cheeks. I know it's weird too, but I saw it in the cheeks of everyone I sat with at my wood shop class in high school. Four months later they were all dead! I brushed it off as me being weird but two nights ago, I had a dream about a family member dying and sure enough two days later her body is on the way from north carolina to cleveland ohio for a funeral. How do you learn to control this? In the past I have also had period of telekinesis but I never got it back. I'm lost and don't know what to think, I feel like I'm crazy but I can't be crazy if the dreams keep happening.
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Death Dreams is copyrighted to Brian Meecha. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Light Experience In India
- Help For The Tillerman
- Young Child
- A Strange But Scary Dream
- Premonition Of Car Accident, Speeding Ticket, And Words
- Spirit Communication, Weird Encounters And Friendships
- Looking For Help
- Help With Mediation Gone Scary?
- Photographic Memory Is Rare?
- I Told My Spirit Guides To Go Away
- Is Something Wrong With My Memory Or...?
- Pre-natal, Past Life And Pre-incarnation Memories
- Curious About Being A Possible Medium
- Pulled Into A Portal
- Rule Of Threes/death Omen
- 45 Year Old Unknown Hero
- Weird Choir In The Mornings
- Help With Protection From Astral Parasites And Spiders
- I'm In Desperation
- My Strange Stories