You are here: Psychic Articles :: The Energy Body, Chakras and Aura
The Energy Body, Chakras and Aura
The energy body is an exact duplicate of the physical body, except it is made up of a much finer substance. This is the battery for the body that supplies the energy we need to live a long and healthy life. This energy body is our literal life and breath while living in the physical. Without it, no physical existence is possible, so we can indeed consider this an important section.
Within the energy body are seven major chakras, numerous minor chakras, lesser chakras, and acupuncture points (meridians) resulting in hundreds of openings for energy to flow in and out of our aura and body. These chakra portals (also known as vortexes, or "petals" in Eastern esoteric literature) spin in a clockwise direction and can be sped up or slowed down.
Five of the seven major chakras run on both sides of the human torso, with the root and crown chakras entering, in conelike fashion, through the top and bottom of the body. The top two chakras are the mental centers. The next four chakras on the front side deal with emotions, and the same four chakras on the backside deal with the will. The root chakra relates to the physical. (See Diagram 2.)
Each chakra has a relationship to an aspect of our being, whether that be feeling, smelling, tasting, seeing, our sense of intuition, or a state of knowingness. Ịf a chakra is blocked, then energy cannot flow as easily, which can cause illness, emotional suppression, and perceptual distortion.
Chakras can also be too open, resulting in overreactions (blocks often result in a form of under-reactions). For example, if a person has a heart chakra that is too open, he or she may be borderline emotionally hysterical, whereas the same chakra, if blocked (closed), may result in a person who is an emotional "cold fish." The same extremes might apply with a too open sacral chakra, resulting in promiscuity or a sex drive that dominates a person, compared to a blocked sacral chakra resulting in an extremely low libido.
While chakras are always active, they do a great deal of their work while we sleep. During the nightly sleep process, chakras open and draw in more energy from the subtle planes to replenish themselves. Quite simply, without this nightly replenishment, we would die. A person can exist "sleeping" in a coma for decades, but cannot exist more than a few days without sleep before going insane or dying, as has been proven in sleep deprivation tests using animals. Chakras are vital to our mental, physical, and spiritual health as well as to our ability to consciously create our reality.
All disease is first detected in the etheric body (though it can be seen on higher levels by observing negative thought patterns). We all have some distortion and blocks in our energy body because all that we experience here in the physical is stored in the various chakras when we endure any kind of trauma, habit, phobia, or injury. A good healer or energy worker can see disease forming in the subtle body well before it is manifested in the physical.
The emotional numbness people feel over time are invisible scars built up in their auras through years of enduring painful experiences of one variety or another. We all suppress emotions that make us feel poorly, such as rejection, a broken heart, or mental and physical abuse, and this creates blocks in our energy body. The more blocks and imbalances that are created in our energy field, the less energy flows, until the body ceases to exist through varying diseases and physical breakdowns.
Because of a high degree of blocking, people often experience their life through only one or two of their chakras. If they are living through their base chakras (the root or sacral), their mind will always be on sex, and no matter how much you try and divert them from the subject, there it goes back again. Some people live through their heart chakras and are an emotional roller coaster and suffer the "bleeding heart" syndrome. Some exist through their brow chakra and are so "intellectual" that they are totally out of touch with their emotions and sex drive and spend most of their energies seeking gratification of the ego alone.
Let's directly relate blocked chakras to our manifestation capabilities:
- If you are trying to manifest a nurturing relationship (regardless as a parent, spouse, or friend), how can you do that if you've got a block in your heart chakra, which prevents any real expression of your feelings?
- If you are trying to build a family but have a block in your root chakra, you may be infertile and childbearing will be next to impossible.
- If you are looking for inspiration for your creative outlet, you will be operating at a fraction of your potential if you've got blocks in your higher chakras that prevent insight, intuition, and higher awareness.
- If you are looking to attract things in your life through the powerful will centers, you will be as weak as a baby if your will centers are blocked.
See the following two diagrams for the major chakra locations and names.
Diagram 1: The Major Chakras and Their Corresponding Colors and Locations
Diagram 2: The Seven Major Chakras, Front and Back Views
Learn more in our article: Chakras Guideline
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory
- Spirit Contact
- Can A Spirit Change Who The Father Will Be?
- Terrified Of Self
- Seeing The Future, Shadows, And Visions? Electrokinesis?
- Flute Music Out Of Nowhere And Memory Issues
- The Second Coming Of Christ
- Luggage In Hallway
- I Saved A Squirrel By Asking It To Move
- You Don't Know What The Future Holds
- How Do I Tap In To My Medium Experiences
- Mere Intuition Or A Cry For Help?
- Haunted Barn + Cat Spirit
- Spider Attacking Girl, And New Found Visions In Eyelids
- Can We Help The World With Our Gifts?
- She Wants To Go Home