I was 15. My cousin had decided to have a slumber party for her birthday. The day was September 16, 2001. That's right, just FIVE days after the attack on the Twin Towers in New York City. Before I had left the house, Daddy had asked me to stay home with him that night. However, I thought he was just aggravating me as usual. So, I refused. At the slumber party, I got sleepy all of a sudden for no reason. I laid down on my cousin's couch and closed my eyes. Almost immediately, I saw my daddy in a casket. My cousin said I jerked awake screaming, "NO!" I was then told that my mom wanted me to come home, but was not given a reason. I got ready, and got into the vehicle. Instead of taking me home, my aunt and uncle took me towards the hospital. I began to get a very sick feeling in my stomach. When I got out of the vehicle, my mom and sisters came to me. My second oldest sister took me by the hands and said, "Nick, Dad's gone." It took me a minute to realize what she meant. When I did, I collapsed to my knees, just started screaming to the top of my lungs, "Oh, dear God NO! Not my daddy! Not my best friend! Please NO!" They took me to see him, and it took everything in me to just look at him. I knew God was warning me with the dream. I knew it was a premonition. Every once in a while I have one, and it scares me just as bad now as it did that night. I don't like knowing for certain someone is going to be dead the next time I see them. What relieves me is the fact that the last words I ever spoke to Daddy was: "Bye Daddy, I Love You." How many people can say that about their loved ones?
Not My Daddy!
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nicky2925, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Not My Daddy! is copyrighted to Nicky2925. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Losing Touch With A Spiritual Sense
- How Can I Pin Point Who?
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?