How do you know it you're electrokinetic? I'm not sure, but it seems like every time I plug a cord into a light socket I don't actually get shocked, but I always see a spark. Also, whenever something electrical is my vicinity, more times then not, they malfunction.
One year in grade 5, I used this one computer and it always freezes up and the next year it was out of order. In my house right now, there's this TV and it will just shut off by itself. I'll leave the remote on the coffee table and it will just shut off. My MP3 does that too. I don't know it all this is just coincidence or not but it really is irritating. I've also noticed lately in our new house the lights flicker, but I'm pretty sure that's just because the house is haunted.
Oh, for a couple years I would get shocked by everything and anything, not literally but and excess amount. I actually got shocked so bad my whole arm tingled. Another time me and a friend of mine were walking around our school and we kept shocking each other. We would just barely brush past each other, and it was kind of funny because whenever it would hurt me he wouldn't feel anything and vice vera.
A couple times my dog went to lick my face and would actually shock me with his tongue. I don't know why this happens it's almost like murphy's law. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. But only when it comes to electronics, it's really really irritating, so any information would be helpful.