You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Countries :: Colombia :: Page 1
Psychic Experiences from Colombia: Page 1
I'm Afraid Of My Thoughts by lola2295
I'm new to this forum; I want to say English is not my first language, so I apologize if I have some grammar mistakes. I'm really terrified of my own thoughts, I think weird stuff and it happens, sometimes are good things and in the majority of cases are bad things, for example, I wanted to write...
Can I Tell The Future? by hazel-eyes
I'm 20 years old and I live in Colombia, (south america). I used to live in the USA, I lived there my whole life but unfortunately my parents sent me to Colombia, I've never liked living here, but anyway I now have a daughter who's 2 years old and I've been fighting with her dad non-stop and since t...
Dreams, Nightmares Or A Warning? by quidam009
A few months ago maybe a year ago, I had a few dreams. One night I dreamed that one of my teeth fell out. It was a weird dream. The next day, when I woke up, I thought about it but didn't really pay attention to it. Suddenly the next day a woman died. I knew her but I never talked to her. I was l...
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory
- Spirit Contact
- Can A Spirit Change Who The Father Will Be?
- Terrified Of Self
- Seeing The Future, Shadows, And Visions? Electrokinesis?
- Flute Music Out Of Nowhere And Memory Issues
- The Second Coming Of Christ
- Luggage In Hallway
- I Saved A Squirrel By Asking It To Move
- You Don't Know What The Future Holds