You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Countries :: Colombia :: Page 1
Psychic Experiences from Colombia: Page 1
I'm Afraid Of My Thoughts by lola2295
I'm new to this forum; I want to say English is not my first language, so I apologize if I have some grammar mistakes. I'm really terrified of my own thoughts, I think weird stuff and it happens, sometimes are good things and in the majority of cases are bad things, for example, I wanted to write...
Can I Tell The Future? by hazel-eyes
I'm 20 years old and I live in Colombia, (south america). I used to live in the USA, I lived there my whole life but unfortunately my parents sent me to Colombia, I've never liked living here, but anyway I now have a daughter who's 2 years old and I've been fighting with her dad non-stop and since t...
Dreams, Nightmares Or A Warning? by quidam009
A few months ago maybe a year ago, I had a few dreams. One night I dreamed that one of my teeth fell out. It was a weird dream. The next day, when I woke up, I thought about it but didn't really pay attention to it. Suddenly the next day a woman died. I knew her but I never talked to her. I was l...
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- War Amongst Demons And Angels
- Am I Seeing My Future Children?
- Spiritual Hug
- Little Glitters
- Possible Electrokinesis And Little Info On My Clairvoyance
- Wife Is Looking For A Medium Around Chicago
- Experience Of A Killer I Never Knew Existed
- Feeling Misunderstood
- Seeing The Future (and A Little Freaked Out By This!)
- Large Black Mass
- Dark-haired Woman - Sis & I W/ Same Woman 3,000+ Miles Apart
- Initiation With Blue Rune Mark On Forehead
- The Gunman
- Deep Connection With Passed Musicians
- Am I Psychic? Deja Vu, Empath?
- V Shape Birthmark On Center Of Forehead
- Strange Cloud Of Smoke ☁
- Aware Of The Signs
- A Male Entity Calling Out My Name Every Night