Hey everyone, this is Keith once again, and I am sorry for the time it took me to post this installment of Dream Caller, as I have been busy with life. I would like to thank everyone for emailing me and asking me for advice on dream aspects, please continue to do so. In this installment I am going to talk out how to interpret a dream properly, and the different categories.
Steps to Interpret a Dream:
1) Clear your mind, a blank slate is the best way to see another person's dream.
2) Make the connection, you want to connect to the other person's dream, and not influence their minds to see what you want them to see.
3) Look at the actions, what is happening
4) Look at the symbols, how do they connect with each other, remember each person is unique the meaning for symbols in their life.
5) How does it make you feel, state what emotions you get from the actions and symbols.
Categories of a Dream:
Dream - from the subconscious, images sometimes imagined, sometimes realistic
Nightmares - from the darker side of the subconscious, images sometimes imagined, sometimes realistic and traumatic.
Night Terrors - from the darker side of the unconscious, images very realistic and traumatic, feels as if the person is actually going through what they are seeing.
Daydream - from the subconscious, a dream while awake
Hallucination - an image seen while awake, that is not present to anyone else
Vision (Precognition, Retro cognition) - a glimpse of the past or future while awake
Premonition, Retro monition - a glimpse of the past or future while awake
Trance - a state of mind where all energies are heightened, and the person is one with their abilities.
Hypnosis - the state of mind where someone places someone else in a state where they are asleep but consciously awake and responsive.
Self-Hypnosis - the state of mind where someone places themselves in a state where they are asleep but consciously awake and responsive.
I hope you all enjoyed this installment of Dream Caller, if you all would like to learn sometime specific in my next installment please tell me. Thank you all again for reading.