Hey, my name is Keith, and since I was born I have had the ability to control dream, of myself and other people. Since I've grown my abilities too have grown, I've never felt afraid of what I could do, but I know that I cannot call myself a dream walker (somnambulist) or an oneiromancer because my abilities go far beyond what is normal for them. Here is an extensive list of what I can do, I hope someone can tell me what the official term for the psychic type I am.
- Control dreams of self and others
- give people dreams
- all of my sense are active in dreams as if it were a second reality
- I can go into other people's dreams
- I sometimes see the future and past of myself or others in my dreams
- I can control sleep patterns (make people fall asleep or wake up)
- I'm able to use my abilities even when I'm awake
_ I can interpret dreams
- I can sense other people with abilities
- I can see other people's memories
- I can hypnotize
- I can induce trances
- I can astral project, and even do astral possession (it's when your spirit leaves your body and enters someone else's)
I think because I have reached the "awakening" status in my spiritual journey, that the powers of my physical and astral selves are coming together, so therefore I think it's best to take on the title of "Somnadvocar" which means "dream summoner" or "dream caller". It is good to know that I have evolved in my abilities to this point, and I am excited to see what else I learn to do in the future.
Thank you all for reading and tell me what you think, because I am very interested to know.