Last night I had 3 dreams one after the other without waking up, I don't remember much only what stuck out to me the most in this dream I was brought back to a old house I used to lived in and their was water everywhere almost like a flood and I see this car crash into something flip and fall under a bridge thing, and seeing that freaked me out so I ran to my old house to try to get in but I couldn't so this lady and her kid told me to go with them to their house to be safe once I was in there house she held my hands, and began telling me how she was a medium and how she knows that I'm into that kind of stuff how much she knows I'm interested in it and told me how she believes I could become one too but in a way she was sorta like giving me a warning, saying something about being careful who I open up my self too because their are demons who are waiting to possess me once I open up or something along those lines I can't say everything I don't remember the rest and the dream changed instantly I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I know I was a boy I liked and we were talking and I was happy but everything ends there the rest has nothing to do with the whole medium thing I'm just curious if it's just me or what this medium in my dream said Is for real I do know that last year I was so into all of this that I did sense thing and also see things when I was "asleep" like watching myself sleep being with my family in real time knowing what's happening while my body is physically asleep in another room I could see people in my house and the next night my dog will bark at where ever I saw that person at in my dream and nothing will be there but as school started I lost all of that and I'm not really sure why it just all stopped happening
Medium In My Dream?
Other clairvoyant experiences by MoonlitSailor
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MoonlitSailor, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Medium In My Dream? is copyrighted to MoonlitSailor. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory