About a year ago I had this lovely dog named Sadie. Sadie was no older than 5 years old, she was a great pyrenees who I rescued from an abusive owner. Sadie would sleep with me every night we went on walks every day and I even trained her with her basic commands. Sadie was the best dog I have had but sadly I had to give her up. She became too much of a big responsibility and I know that sounds funny because great pyeranes are a huge responsibility but at the time of having her I lived in a small 2 bed apt. I was going to school and working and having to come home to a big dog that needs to go out on a walk every day just made me feel more exhausted. So after having Sadie for about 6-8 months I took her to a dog shelter that takes dogs and doesn't kill them after a couple of days. I felt so bad for doing this because I didn't know who she would go home with. I cried the whole way home. The next day I get on the website and check to see if I could see her on there and I did find her. The website takes down the dog after they get rid of them but sometimes when they are behind the website will say that the dog has been adopted already. Well I get on one day and I can't find her at all. I call the shelter asking if they got rid of a great pyrenees and the guy I spoke to would not tell me. I was so heart broken because I wanted to get Sadie back but I just could not take care of her the way she needed to be. So, about a year has passed and as I was going to bed I start to feel all this pain and sadness and the first thing I think of was Sadie. I start to cry because at that moment I knew she had died. I was so upset and angry with myself for not doing better with this dog. Sadie is the only thing that I can say when asked if I've every been in love. Have any of you loved a person or pet so much that you lost contact with but know when they have died? If so how did you deal with it?
I Think My Old Dog Died!
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, Seneca12, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story I Think My Old Dog Died! is copyrighted to Seneca12. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory