Tonight: Friday, June 8 at 12:54 am I heard singing outside of my house. I live in a rural area and it's very unlikely anyone would be roaming around at this time especially where I live. I was scrolling through social media when I heard singing outside of my house. It was beautiful and soft and sad. I was in choir for a number of years and I play guitar and piano, meaning I can identify notes, but I couldn't tell you what these were or even how they sounded. When I heard them in my mind I saw a thin girl with brown hair and no shoes walking, she didn't seem upset or mad she just looked like she was taking a stroll, I saw a meadow, and I saw her walking back and forth tiptoeing. I told my friend what I had heard and seen, keep in mind what I saw was in my head I didn't look out at the voice, and no more than 10 minutes after I told him what I'd heard he texted me saying he heard singing as well. He lives nowhere near me. He could identify his as old Mexican music and said he was to afraid to open his mind to where it was coming from. I've seen things and heard things all my life but this was different. I was not afraid of the girl or the singing. I know spirits often walk the earth but a car drove by my house and one by my friends and the singing stopped once that happened. I'm curious if it was a spirit and what the intentions were and why we heard different things. Why could I clearly picture it's source but my friend could not? The moment I saw was very real almost as if I was there. I need an explanation. Anything helps thank you for reading.
Songs In The Night
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, aniram, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Songs In The Night is copyrighted to aniram. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- I Can Manifest To An Extent, My Visions Say Danger Is Coming
- Stuff That Happened To Me
- Tapping Sounds, Abilities, Guides & Fear Of Death
- Very Scared -- Voodoo Spell
- Dark Man And Illuminati
- Clairvoyant Hypnotised Me?
- Shadow Man
- I Have Special Abilities... How Do I Control
- Input On My Thoughts Of Being An Empath & How To Control It?
- Dragon Of Storms
- Overload Of Energy
- Am I Losing Control Of My Powers, Or Just Anxious?
- Sensitive To Energies Around Me
- Mind Boggling Gift - But I Always Embraced It
- Hearing Entity's And People's Thoughts
- I Felt Like Something Wasn't Right
- Compact Telekinesis, And Some Others Abilities
- I Didn't Know I Was Named After A Star Constellation!
- My Strange "visions"