I don't know what's going on with me but it seems like no one will listen. Everyone I talk to doesn't believe in these kinds of things. My mom is a nurse and likes to view things from a medical and scientific perspective and my closest friends and boyfriend don't believe in these "silly" things.
1) I have been seeing out from the corner of my eye; objects, people, animals, and other weird things since I was 10-11?
2) I lost my dog when I was in 5th grade and about a year after I had a dream of my dog and my grandad (who had past away when I was born) walking together. I came home from school the next day to find that my parents got me another dog.
3) I often feel very heavy. I feel a lot of pressure or intensified gravity.
4) I faint, see flicks of light, and I have headaches majority of the time.
5) My mom and I have heard faint, transparent cries. I have heard people say hello in whispers.
6) The creepiest was when I was called down to the office and I said "My grandma's dead..." My mom picked me up and I found out that she had.
7) My mom isn't allowed to say her patients names. I guessed her patients name right.
8) Most recent was 11pm Thursday when I saw something come out of the corner of my eye. It went through the wall and my golden retriever followed it.
Could I be slightly psychic?
I've taken psychic test just using the computer with shapes, numbers and colors and they all say that I have no chance. What's going on?