So I've read a lot of the articles and comments about peoples' experiences and abilities. I've had some experiences of my own and I'm wanting to know why. Is it because I have any abilities? Or are they just coincidences? If anyone could give me some answers, I'd really appreciate it.
So here are some of my experiences in no particular order.
1. I had this strong feeling (it was pretty overwhelming actually) that something was going to happen to my grandma. I'd went with my mother one night to go visit her and when I saw her, I just knew that something was going to happen to her. She seemed so peaceful that I could just look at her face and feel this peace like it was surrounding me. I told my mother but she couldn't feel it. And I was so upset that I cried in the other room for a couple of hours. My grandma asked what was wrong but I just couldn't tell her how I felt, so I told her that I just wasn't feeling good. I don't think she believed me but I just couldn't tell her. But it was like she was wanting to go on to Heaven and I knew it. Anyway, she passed away about a week later. I don't know if I only felt it because I was so close to her. But I don't recall ever having a feeling that strong before.
2. One night, I was going somewhere with my sister, my brother-in-law (he was driving), and my niece. It had been raining and it was really cold so the road's were slick. But we were taking a back road that had a pretty steep hill and it was also really curvy. Just before we left my house, my mom had told my sister to make sure that my bro-n-law drove slow. Well, before we got to the hill, he'd been speeding so my sister told him to slow down. He didn't. So I was nervous but it got worse right before the hill. And then all of a sudden, I just knew that we were going to wreck. But no longer than a second after I felt that way, he lost control of the car and we hit the guardrail. But in those few seconds that he'd lost control, it was really weird. It seemed as though I was seeing bits of the wreck in my mind, for a second time? Yeah, don't really know why. But that happens a lot. Like when I go to a new place, it feels like I've been there before - like I sort of know the place. Even though I really don't.
3. I see spirits and figures. My most recent experience with a figure was about 4/ 5 months ago. It was a black solid figure and it didn't look at me. I only got to see it from the side. But it glided into my room and then it was gone. And I haven't seen it since.
4. I saw a cat-like figure that was standing upright when I was about 5 or 6 (I'm 15). It was walking down the stairs beside of me and I wasn't really scared of it - just a little unsure about it. But, it had cat ears and cat features. It was solid black and it's skin (I guess that's what it was) was silky-ish sort of like pantyhose. Yeah, I know- weird. Anyway, I don't remember what was said but it was asking me questions and just talking to me. Until I got to the bottom of the stairs. That's when my mom heard me talking to it, except she couldn't see it or hear it. But when it saw her coming, it walked right through the front door and was gone.
5. The last house I lived in, I saw a shadowy thing the first night that I stayed there. I was in the living-room and it was about 2 or 3 in the morning. My mom and dad were both asleep but they were in the living-room too (we didn't have our beds there yet). Anyway, the moon was full so it was shining some light in through the kitchen window. Well, there was just barely enough light to tell, but there was a shadow standing right across from the window. It was black and really tall. It also had like sort of yellow eyes and it was just staring at me. I was so freaked out that I woke my mom up and then I couldn't go back to sleep. But this could just have been a dream. I'm pretty sure it wasn't because it seemed so real but then again, I second guess my self a lot.
6. I had a dream about my grandma (the one that's in #1) after she passed. I was a little scared and shocked when she appeared in the dream because I knew that she was supposed to be dead. But in the dream, she let me know that she was really concerned for my grandpa's health. So I asked her if he was sick and she didn't tell me. Instead she disappeared and then I woke up. Well, I hadn't saw or spoke to my grandpa in a couple of months but I found out later that week that he'd gotten pretty sick. Also, sometimes I have these dreams where I'm at these weird places. Once it was a haunted library. But it feels like I know the place and like a have a connection to it when I've never been there before.
7. Sometimes I feel that there's a presence around me and that it's watching me. And sometimes I can feel a presence move. And I can feel if someone is moving in my house. Like if my mom's in the hall, I can feel her coming to the living-room before she actually does. I won't hear her or see her, but I can just feel her coming. Is that normal? Because someone told me that it's not but someone else said that it was.
And I know I've wrote a lot but I need to get this off my chest. So if anyone can help me out and explain some things or just give me a little info, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks if you do.