I first experienced this unusual gift when I was 3. I had a dream that my mom was cheating on my dad. She was in the US while dad and I stayed in the Philippines. After a couple of years she admitted that she was already living-in with an American citizen, that was the first. During High school the dreams became more frequent and 90% of it happened, the other 10% I have no idea. Some dreams are to be interpreted and I haven't cracked the code of dream interpretation yet.
The things that I see are warnings like death, calamities, accidents. The most horrifying was 9/11. About a year before it happened, I was in my room praying and somehow dozed off. It seemed that I was flying like in a plane or something. The next thing I saw was a very tall building, then the face of satan formed from the clouds of smoke. I saw the word Pennsylvania and a bearded man standing with an apple on his head. There was a voice that said "the fall of the apple." I had no idea what it meant but I knew I saw something that would happen in the future.
Months passed... A year or so... I still didn't have a clue until I forgot about the dream. One night my grandma was watching CNN, I was shocked when I saw the thick black smoke and the face of satan, the exact image I have seen in my dream. Just then I realized that "The fall of the apple" meant New York. Pennsylvania meant The White House.
Another dream was about 2 years ago... Houses and establishments buried in mud and deep water. Filipinos being washed away by strong water currents. It happened last year with typhoon "Ondoy"
Is it mere coincidence? Can someone advise me on this. What am I supposed to do? Am I capable of changing these things or at least lessen the damage? I still have several dreams that have not happened yet. I hope it doesn't... God have mercy if it does.
Aside from these I also have out of body experiences. I also see, feel ghosts and other entities, not at will, not all the time. I haven't talked to anyone about this except my family who at first almost got me convinced that I was going nuts, but I have proven them wrong when I predicted fire in our neighborhood. I hope someone here can help me. Thank you for your time.