I haven't found many healing sites that shows you in-depth step by step. Maybe I am wrong on this but still its best to know different methods of healing. For one, mine is a bit different but it still falls into a wide range of healing category of using your own energy. Most of it is instinct and the other half is what I had learned. Look if you don't agree with my way of doing it, it is totally cool with me, because this works best with me and possibly not you. If you have your own way of healing go ahead and post it, new ways and old ways is beneficial all around with different people. Whichever step you take must be decided by you and no one else because who else knows your own body/energy but yourself? Well maybe the God or the higher being, but still in the earthly world its yourself. Last thing, Believe it works, belief is the key to everything. Without belief nothing starts and you will only have doubt. Healing is subtle, and sometimes it unnoticeable.
All of my healing sessions are with massages, its use is to heal the soul and the physical body at the same time. Not everyone can heal the soul, or in another term relax the soul. Its a completely different level even I don't understand yet. I hope what you take from this will help you understand a little bit better on healing others.
Steps I took for healing others:
Plan out your healing session because sometimes you will come to a dead end and have to rely on instinct and it only can go so far.
1.Close your eyes and breath
2. Take small steady breath and slow it down to a manageable beat. Don't forget to ask for protection, guidance, strength, and or borrowing of energy. It depends on who you want to ask for and each level of energy is a bit different. Experiment and find out which best suit you. Prayers is a great way to start if off. Take as long as you want to meditate. Sometimes I go right into without meditating and while I am healing it already becomes a meditation.
3. Now here is where there are 2 ways that I like to approach things.
1st way connecting of minds:
1.the way this sounds like I am talking about telepathically, but I am not. What I meant is putting your forehead (where your third eye chakra is) with the other person head (there 3rd eye chakra). This does not mean you have an automatically telepathic connection, all it does it opens the mind of the third eye with the other person third eye and start a small bond. You can transfer energy through this way, most of the time it's doing it without realizing it. Don't forget to think that your energy is slowly pouring or trickling out from your finger tips towards the other person. Sit in a lotus position.
2. As your head are connected, hold each other hands. As the healer, pinch or press down with the tip of the fingers tips lightly and slowly work your through the hand.
3. As you do this for awhile you will move to a circular motion counter clockwise and clockwise. This is to help distribute the energy flow and the blood flow throughout the body.
4. Move upwards towards the arm and continually do the same thing until you get to the forehead. When you're at the forehead push in towards the skull harder than the arms and continue on the circular motion.
5. Move towards the leg and the rest of the body as you see fit. If you think that the mind needs more healing stay there don't just push aside on your instinct, because the instinct knows the best place even though you do not know why.
Step 2: Full body massage- realignment of energy
This requires two people at max and can be done by yourself, but this will drain you and tire you out. What the purpose of this is to go through the whole body and help realign the energy that's been in wrong places. For example: I helped this lady help her breath more easily, she is a heavy smoker, and now she can breathe in a deeper breath without coughing.
But there is a catch. Just because you heal them one time it DOES NOT MEAN IT FIXED PERMANTELY. To fix a problem, the other person that is being healed must make the effort to keep it healthy. There is no miracle cure... If you go back to smoking duh you're going to get it back again... How stupid are you to think its gone for good if the person does not take any effort for themselves. If they blame you, remind them "did you take the effort to take care of yourself first before you come back whining to me? Or Did you quit?"
1. Starts from the back. Massage the spinal cord. Pressing the both side of the spinal cord will send off light electric shocks throughout the body. What other say is that it tickles... Your hitting the right points when they say it tickles. Remember this as well, imagine your pouring energy through your feeling. It will become natural or it is natural.
2. As you go up and down the spine push down with your thumbs. You should do it fast and slow. Then move to small circular motion then to wider motions.
3. Using your whole palm to push down. Even using your body weight is fine. As you look up different types of massage like stone, strikes, etc... Each are just tools to helping you accomplish your goals.
4. While you do this for 30mins, you will see how relax the person becomes, the slump shoulders, sometimes they even fall asleep on you. Now to see if it's working correctly run both your fingers at the same time from the middle of the spine to the side. If the person jolts and said it tickles, then that means to me that that area that I run my fingers is sensitive and its done. Continually do this up and down to check where you need to apply more pressure or do some more massaging. It gets pretty funny... People who aren't ticklish becomes ticklish, not kidding.
5. Turn the person over. So this is where you can have two people working at once. Each person grabs a hand, and do the same step as the top of the page.
6. Move towards the feet and do the same thing as step 5.
7. Now here is where it becomes slightly tricky. You got to be careful on this area because you are hitting a lot of important pressure points and the inside of the body. As you slowly massage in circular motion don't go to fast at first. Mostly near the hearts and the lungs. Go with the beat of the heart so you do not force the person to beat with yours. It will slowly synch with your heart beat if you're lucky. The place you need to work on the most is the stomach area. This area is where all the energy is stored and becomes time consuming if its in pretty bad shape.
8. Moving towards the head. Same thing same way as you have done it throughout the body.
There is no miracle healing, nor flashy powers. It's just repetitions and how well you control your energy. You can not heal with evil intentions, it becomes something entirely different that I do not want to go into.
Warning though: Be careful on pressure points too much can be painful too little doesn't do much effect and the person needs to be willing to be healed.-=
As you practice it becomes easier, other times other people are just naturally do it without realizing it. But remember this not all healing session will work right on the spot. The changes can be so small that its unnoticeable, other times it could be seen. We are not god's, we only can do so much with the given amount of energy. So don't think its not working, its either,1. You're not doing it right 2. Mostly in your energy control that is the problem. Not the steps. The steps are just guidelines on how you can do it or steps you can take. Whichever steps you take is your choice. 3. It's not your way of doing.
Good luck and peace out