I lived in Austin Texas for a year and when I was there I became in tune with my dreams I had a few vivid dreams of my teeth falling out and becoming hollow and crumbling into my hands. A few weeks later I asked my friend who insured me that dreams like that are a warning of my physical health. About 3 months after that I became I'll and it ended with me having a tumor removed from my bladder onto 20th birthday. After the surgery I didn't dream for weeks I became depressed and lost the touch with my inner self until one night I dreamt of a young woman who would follow me wherever I went. She was beautiful she had red hair and a pretty smile but she would not speak, she would just kiss me once and leave. This dream happened every night for a while. My friend who warned me about the teeth dream told me that this girl is a spirit and she's letting me know that she will be a part of my life and she is filling the void that was left after my tumor left my body. She is loving she's here to help, she is my feminine side. Since she was a spirit I was able to speak to her through a Ouija board. She was a Irish immigrant and died in 1920 a few miles from my house she has since becomes guide, but I am weak I can only speak with the board and never alone. I have done all I can to become a stronger communicator but it won't work I need help, I feel a need to speak to not only this spirit but many more. I have so many thoughts and Ideas that most living people cannot understand. Am I crazy? Can someone help?
A Woman In My Dreams
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, HollowTeeth, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story A Woman In My Dreams is copyrighted to HollowTeeth. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Very Scared -- Voodoo Spell
- Dark Man And Illuminati
- Clairvoyant Hypnotised Me?
- Shadow Man
- I Have Special Abilities... How Do I Control
- Input On My Thoughts Of Being An Empath & How To Control It?
- Dragon Of Storms
- Overload Of Energy
- Am I Losing Control Of My Powers, Or Just Anxious?
- Sensitive To Energies Around Me
- Mind Boggling Gift - But I Always Embraced It
- Hearing Entity's And People's Thoughts
- I Felt Like Something Wasn't Right
- Compact Telekinesis, And Some Others Abilities
- I Didn't Know I Was Named After A Star Constellation!
- My Strange "visions"
- Seeing The Future, Reading Mind (?)
- Possible Premonitions And Seeing Glitter And Shadows
- My Emotions Might Control The Weather And Some Electronics