It has been a while since I've been here. My 16 year old daughter is a mental medium. She will get thoughts, words, and pictures in her mind that are not her own. School is very hard on her, and big groups of people are too. She is an Empath as well. Being a mother of a gifted child since the age of 2, as been very interesting to say the least. My mother passed 2 years ago from gallbladder cancer. I have seen my daughter take on the emotions of my mother, and others. The first time is saw this, it worried me. I took her to see another medium I know. She sat with Josie, and helped her see she is not alone. For many years I wondered why she would never stay the night at other peoples houses. Now I know why. I was afraid that if I didn't get her some help with this, I would end up with a poltergeist in my house. Just because she is a teen, and very emotional, and hormonal. What triggered this visit to another medium was she heard something out loud. She was very upset with this. It was something new she experienced. The medium I took her to, told her she has a male guide. When she graduated one gift he was showing her a new one. She said Josie was very powerful in her gift, and not to worry about letting the bad in, because there was a grandmother, and grandfather figure supporting her. They know she is gifted, and until she learns to control this better, they will protect her. Is this possible? My grandfather, my mother's father, passed a year before her. Does this happen? Do physics graduate, and progress in their abilities?
I Think My 15 Year Old Daughter Is A Medium 2
Other clairvoyant experiences by motherneedsanswers
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, motherneedsanswers, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story I Think My 15 Year Old Daughter Is A Medium 2 is copyrighted to motherneedsanswers. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Losing Touch With A Spiritual Sense
- How Can I Pin Point Who?
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?