You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Psychokinesis / Telekinesis :: Electronics

Real Psychic Experiences



I was just reading a couple of stories and I saw something in a few of them that I had never thought of before which was people talking about light bulbs going out, electronic equipment not working right and breaking stuff like that.

I am wondering if there is something else associated with the whole psychic phenomena. Half of my electronic equipment dies long before it should and it always seems like every time I buy a watch the battery dies before someone else's would. I blow light bulbs all the time and it drives me nuts. I'll touch a switch, and bam, there you go light bulb and they always seem to go out when I turn them on, not somebody else.

I used to always think that was a coincidence but maybe not. I also seem to have a lot of static electricity. I get shocked all the time, and along the same subject my grandma used to tell me stories about how she had so much static electricity back when she was young she could actually turn TV's on.

I wonder if this can correlate back to some of the problems I've had with my tv changing channels/volume and lights turning on and off on there own. It also seems like I have an awful time getting computers to work I've gone through like 4 in 1 year although they were used.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and like to add their opinion to what I was thinking about.

Thanks for listening.

Other clairvoyant experiences by SmokeTooAsh

Medium experiences with similar titles

Comments about this clairvoyant experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SmokeTooAsh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

JGrace (1 posts)
7 years ago (2017-11-19)
I've had this my whole life but it has gotten worse the older I get. I've shut down computers, phones, game consoles... I've taken out all the lights in the lower half of my house one time by touching the light switch. I bought a static electricity bracelet- the kind that electricians use- one for each hand, and when I wear them I don't seem to have any trouble. Since I can't manage it myself, it's the next best thing. Hopefully it can help you guys as well.
Lomns (2 posts)
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
I can relate to your electric occurences. Just the other week I was extremely emotional and on a psychic high. I can remember walking into my bathroom last Tuesday, only to have my bathroom lightbulb dimb out, make a weird static noise and, blow out when I decided to go and sit on my bathroom seat. It was weird.
Lomns (2 posts)
15 years ago (2009-01-25)
I can relate to your electric occurences. Just the other week I was extremely emotional and on a psychic high, only to have my mathroom lightbulb dimb out, make a weird static noise and blow out, when I decided to go and sit on my bathroom seat. It was weird.
canuhandlethis (guest)
16 years ago (2008-07-15)
haha pegs I can understand that whole static electricity my grandma is just like me and I was always getting shocked a lot one day she told me to touch the wood around the door before I touch the doornob to cancel out the electricity. It works out great until you accidentaly touch a nail that was used to put the wood up... Lol constancy I appreciate the input I just thought of that but I always have those thievery things go off and get checked all the time too... Lol just thought of that.
GlendaSC (5 stories) (1475 posts)
16 years ago (2008-07-15)
I use to shock people a lot but then stayed away from touching stuff. And I use to go through watches, but learned to stop that. Finally have had one for awhile. It's electrical I guess. I told my sister that when I got my car, wanted one without electrical windows or doorlocks because they blew. She laughed, a lot, and told me her husband bought a used truck for her because it had manual, roll-up windows and that had alway been her problem too. Odd. I bought a car with electrical windows because ordering one special was expensive and bought extended insurance. So far, the motors on the front two windows have been replaced and don't use the back ones. It's a weird problem. Sometimes this psychic stuff is a pain.
aramasamara (22 stories) (577 posts)
16 years ago (2008-07-15)
You made some good points, but remember there are people that have naturally low energy because their body is using and using and they still don't affect the electronics around them, that's because their are many ways to get by.
constancy (2 stories) (64 posts)
16 years ago (2008-07-14)
Hello, canuhandlethis, I can EXPLAIN it!
I am a healer and when I work with a person's energy I don't only work with the psychic stream, I also work with the ELECTRICAL stream in a person's body! People who would experience a tinkling in their toes (which in one case hadn't been felt life in in some years) when I had placed my hand onto their CROWN CHAKRA were experiencing the working of their OWN electricity! WHICH HAS HEALING POWERS!
I always am aware of this electricity and some people experience it more than others.
Your body seems to need more electricity than others since you are taking it out of batteries, electronic equipment, etc. And sometimes the opposite occurs, there is so MUCH there that it blows light bulbs.
Maybe you should have your body electricity checked if you are upset about this. But it certainly is not paranormal!
Since I am ALWAYS surrounded by much psychic energy, plus my own electrical current, I seem to somehow cause disturbances at "detection for thievery" devices, which can be quite embarrassing!
Anytime I used to walk through a "Canadian Tire Store" in my neighbourhood, I would RING through. Store personnel would be given my bag to look through, everything possible they and I could think of was checked and no-one as of yet has come up with an explanation of WHY! WHY am I setting the alarm system into operation?

These days I just take my wallet into the store and leave my bag in front! ITS JUST PLAIN EASIER FOR ME!
I KNOW now what it is: Too much electricity with me, and also MUCH psychic energy! Maybe its the combination of the two!
I hope that I have been of help to you!
Take care and GOOD LUCK!
Constancy (Erika)
MrClean (1 stories) (5 posts)
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
I can relate. The most significant event of this kind for me was a radio. This thing would come on in the middle of the night and turn on and off in response to questions. One night it came on and switched from station to station and even from am to fm radio. It sampled songs and talk putting together a clear message. Even my wife witnessed this. It talked about listening and the supernatural. This went on for several months two or three nights a week until I began to see. Then it stopped and has not happen since.
pegs_deborah (3 stories) (112 posts)
16 years ago (2008-07-12)
My mom has had similar problems. Hers are usually with phones and computers. You put a phone in her hand and it just does not work. All while we were growing up, I can't tell you the number of times she would complain about how she couldn't find a decent phone to work. She'd buy new one after new one and they'd stop working way before they should have, way before anyone elses's would.
It's the same with cells. She's gone through 4 in one year and they were brand new. Something always goes wrong with them.
Same with computers. Half the time they won't work, the internet will kick out, etc.
Also, she can be thinking of a movie and for no reason that same movie will play on TV. (I know that doesn't seem like much but in light of the other stuff, I have to wonder)
I started joking with her one day that she had too much static electricity. But I really think she does.
I don't really know what causes it but because she has had some psychic experiences I'm sure its related.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: