I have dozens of psychic experiences but the one that stands out in my mind is one of knowing the future while in the 6th grade. I woke up that morning like any other morning and I had this odd song on my mind, "the lollipop song!" I sang this song pretty much all day and later in the day I watched a video in class that contained that same song throughout the entire video! The odd part is that I was experimenting with hypnosis tapes and subliminal message tapes for psychic experiences and I hadn't thought of that specific song for years!
Spontaneous Prediction of the Future
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Spontaneous Prediction of the Future is copyrighted to Ian Long. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Dejavu, But It's Not
- I Am Developing Powers Too Fast
- I Do Not Feel Human
- Spirit Boards, Energies, Dreams, & Precognition
- Scared Of My Abilities
- Weird Stuff Happened
- My Story (pt 2)
- Able To Sense, See And Talk And Hear Spiritual Stuff
- Am I Psychic?
- I Believe I Might Have A Chance At Having An Ability, Help
- Spirit Guide, Angel, Soulmate, Or Just My Dreams
- My Story (pt 1)
- I'm Pretty Sure I Can See The Future
- I Might Have Seen A Grim Reaper
- I Don't Know Why Things Follow Me
- Coincidences Or A Gift With Water?
- Do I Have A Gift Or Is It Just Coincidence?
- I Have That Feeling Again And Again
- Spirit Drawing
- I Feel Energies