For over a week now, I have been in agonizing pain in my left hip, shoulder, and neck. My left hand has become numb and the left side of my face. The ER doctors have yet to identify what is wrong with me. I am 39 years old, married, with four children. Last night, in my dream, I was visited by someone from my past who has been dead almost 17 years now. My visitor was an old boyfriend who had committed suicide. In my dream, I was in an old hotel with long mauve drapes and matching comforter. He and I were in the bed engaged in amazing sex. He laid with me and held me and I felt so comfortable and safe. It felt so good to be comforted by him. My husband then awakened me, and it was all over. The pain was back, intense as ever. I don't often think of my deceased old boyfriend, I was already married and a mother when he took his life. I don't know what brought him to me in my dreams. Is this a sign? I am in horrible pain and can't stand it too much longer. Am I going to die? He was so comforting in my dream, I honestly didn't want to wake up. My husband and I have an okay marriage, he is not exactly comforting, in fact he just goes fishing and leaves me with the kids. In fact, most of the time I feel very alone. I don't think my deceased friend even spoke in my dream, but he didn't need to. His strong, comforting arms were enough for me. I could even smell his cologne. What does this mean? Is it nothing? I would really like some feedback from someone who knows about things such as this.
A Visitor From My Past
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kristinakey, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story A Visitor From My Past is copyrighted to Kristinakey. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory