I honestly have no clue what's going on, but it always begins the same I wake up and I know for sure I am awake. But after. That I'm in a relaxed state after waking up and I know I fall back asleep but I get out of bed yet can still feel my head resting on my pillow and my sheets surrounding me. But I always get this urge to leave my house, and just explore I'm wondering if this is just my inner landscape or just my memory of where I am at the time. I know I'm sleeping. Still back in my house as stated above I can still feel myself in bed and once I leave that front door I end up anywhere some times I know they lay of the land like I have been there before the door remains there connect to nothing just a standing door. If I ever get to far away from that door the sky goes dark and fills with tornadoes and get this feeling of being slammed against my bed and being jolted back awake I'm really looking for an answer if this is just a dream o well if its something else I hope I can get answers. But typically I can do this about 3 times in a row before getting this feeling of total feeling of exhaustion. But not like you just got done with a doing yard work for three hours its a deeper feeling totally draining. And it can last up to a week or more. And I loose the will to even fall asleep for the time being only being able to doze of for a moment or two if someone else is in the room. And the loop of my life so far for the past 3 years have been like this. As taken a toll on my physical health.
Asleep Yet Very Awake?
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, John94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Asleep Yet Very Awake? is copyrighted to John94. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- My Powers Continue To Come And Go
- Hearing Thoughts/voices In My Head
- Increasing Telekinesis, And Extension
- I Feel A Connection To Something Else
- Seeing Energy?
- Deja Vu, Dream, And Unknown Voices
- Help Understanding My Ability
- A Few Doubts About What I (possibly) Have
- Astral Physical Footprints
- First Experience Trying To Contact My Spirit Guide
- I Can Manifest To An Extent, My Visions Say Danger Is Coming
- Stuff That Happened To Me
- Tapping Sounds, Abilities, Guides & Fear Of Death
- Very Scared -- Voodoo Spell
- Dark Man And Illuminati
- Clairvoyant Hypnotised Me?
- Shadow Man
- I Have Special Abilities... How Do I Control
- Input On My Thoughts Of Being An Empath & How To Control It?
- Dragon Of Storms