You are here: Real Psychic Experiences :: Misc :: Help My Son

Real Psychic Experiences

Help My Son


My son has had some bad luck this year. Over and over again one thing after and another. He has found out his wife has been cheating on his, and one is his best friend. He has a two year old son. He left his wife, and has had 3 strokes because of this. Doctors are u sure why. They just put him on medication for seizers and revoked his license. He had just started a great job and now will loose it. He's a dental assistant

Now the doctors are wait on approval for a spinal tap to see about a brain tumor. Thene his girlfriend's mother has had bad luck. Her brother has had 2 heart attacks back to back in this house.

My son moved in with a new girlfriend and has been seeing red orb. He says he feels very uncomfortable and scared when it appears. Then his girl friend mother and him witnessed a red orb floating in the hallway. My son saw this orb on several occasions, what was different this time was that they heard his name being called. Now every time afterwards he has heard it call for him. He seems to think it may be following him. He feels scared and in fear for his life. He has tried sage, dragons blood, and next he wants to try holy water. Hes at his wits end. He is asking anyone who may know what to do to help him. He can't take much more of this. He is going through so much.

We want to know if this is a demon, spirit, anything that can harm him or if its the cause of his unfortanate luck lately. Please help us. This is my last attempt at getting any information I posiblely can. I am in fear for my son. We all are. Please help us.

Medium experiences with similar titles

Comments about this clairvoyant experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tkitty, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

LingaSharira (3 posts)
11 months ago (2018-07-03)
I don't know where in California you live, but there are tons of paranormal groups out there who can help. These groups have generally seen it all, and will know what to do. They will first come to your son's house to investigate, and try to gather as much paranormal evidence as possible. Then they'll have one or multiple people come in to cleanse the house, and they'll check in after to make sure everything is okay. Just look for paranormal groups in your son's area and call them. Hopefully this helps!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: