Since I was about 14, I've heard voices. I'm 17 now, but I still hear them, except now they're accompanied by objects and shadows in the corners of my eyes, which disappear when I glance in that direction.
The voices hardly ever seem good or bad, just there. I wrote down each experience that I could remember in chronological order.
This is sort of extensive, but I tried to summarize it as much as possible.
1) It started out with them just calling my name, through the voices of my friends or family, except they were nowhere near me at the moment.
2) I heard what was like a muffled conversation behind me as I sat at my computer. The only thing I could make out before the "conversation" stopped completely was one of them saying "Let me talk to him."
3) I was laying down trying to sleep, when I heard whispers that seemingly came from my pillow. It was nearly illegible, but it sounded like "You are the one." It sounds totally fake, like something from a movie, but it's true.
After that, I tried to ignore them. It stopped for a few months, maybe four, and then started happening again, more frequently.
4) This time I was sitting at my computer listening to my music, and I kept pausing it because I thought I heard my mom pull into the driveway. I did this repeatedly until I heard a girl whisper in my left ear "Just listen." So I stopped my music and, to my amazement, my mom pulled into the driveway about a minute later.
5) This is another one of those movie-like moments. I was at my computer (again) and I heard behind me a mass of voices saying "Invincible." All at once.
6) I was walking into my bathroom one morning to take a shower, and I heard a child yell "Hey!" I responded with a "Yes?" But the house was silent afterward.
7) The next morning, I was in the shower and I heard that same child behind me ask "Did you get a job?" I thought it was hilarious.
8) I was at my computer again and I heard a voice that sounded like it was in a lot of pain and anguish. He was just whimpering and moaning fearfully, like it was crawling from a killer or something. It came from the foot of my bed, or the attic, or something. (My desk is under a bunk-bed, which is now scarier to sleep in at night.
9) I was at my computer and I heard a voice, possibly the same as before, ask as if tired and afraid "What's happening to me?"
10) At my computer, I heard a woman say from behind me "You're going to be just fine." Honestly, it scared me more than calm me down.
11) Once again at my computer, I heard the same voice from numbers eight and nine, except this time he screamed from behind me "What have you done to me?!" It scared me so much that I went into my parent's bedroom just to feel like I was safe.
12) I was lying down after taking a shower, and I heard a woman calling my name. Soon after, I heard her say "You know you can tell me if..." and then she cut off and started calling my name again. I tried to listen some more, but couldn't hear anything.
13) I was doing the same thing as before, but this time I heard a dude trying to talk to me... I think. I was trying to listen, sort of fading in and out of it. I don't remember anything that was said, but I do remember that it didn't seem to make any sense.
14) Two days ago, I was at my computer again, but this time I heard some whispers coming from behind me, they were fast, illegible whispers, but they seemed to come from the closet.
Lately, they've just been calling my name, but I don't know what to do. Should I try to listen in or ignore it completely? Also, I've been getting frequent, piercing headaches, in which I can taste and smell the pain. Does that have anything to do with the voices?