Purpose: the reason I am writing this article is to start a serious scientifically based discussion on the nature of the spirit world.
Problem: People do not take mysticism and spirituality seriously because it is not presented in a testable and verifiable method. In addition there is not a common language to discuss the phenomena found in the spirit world.
Proposal: I will introduce terms in Sanskrit to describe things in the spirit realm and define them using religious terms from the following languages when and if I have the time to: Hebrew, Latin, Pali, Japanese, Chinese or pop culture English.
Observation: That there are a lot of similarities between what is perceived in the macroscale and the microscale and that connections are what keep the world functioning.
"Theories are especially useful in providing a broad and consistent view of the complexity of human development. Thye produce hypotheses, they generate discoveries, and offer practical guidance" (Berger 2008)
Therefore to make study into the spirit realm a science, we must first have a common language to discuss our findings, theories about the spirit world, and people willing to research and test those theories through documented and repeatable experiments.
Here are my Hypothesis and theories, if you would like to help me test my experiments on any of them, please post a question and I will elaborate on my methods, procedures and results. We can also conduct a double blind study if necessary:
1. There are two universes our inner and our outer universe. We control our inner universe to an extend and can visit its seven worlds. We must first have control of our inner universe before effectively functioning in the outer universe or being allowed to visit other planes or realms without the intervention of higher plane beings. That is why meditation and physical exercise and health is key.
2. There are many levels/dimensions of your inner universe as designated by the chakras. Any chakra can be opened to revel sight in that realm. Until your inner chakra's are free you will only be able to see inside yourself, Once the window is cleaned you will be able to see outside into the outer universe.
3. Depending on which chakra and whether or not the energy flow is restricted will determine what you experience during meditation. For example, the heart chakra is open in most people who have empathetic abilities. The eye chakra for people who can see spirits and shadows. The Crown chakra for people who see the future and receive divine messages, etc.
4. All humans can be unbounded and the chakras can be opened using various methods. Example: the cultivation of bodhisattva mind or heart where you have compassion for all sentient beings opens the heart chakra. Equanimity and non-attachment to the flesh, allows people to astral project
I have more theories but those are a few.
Current Spiritual experiments:
1. Psychic Communication with animals
Problem 1: How do you teach parakeets how to sing hymns?
Problem 2: How do you train your dog to fight off shadows and other spirits that try and attack your house?
My parakeets sent me a vision that basically told me I would have to vegetarian before they would talk to me telepathically. I'm not quite at that point in my life, but if anyone wants to try it and tell me how it works that would be great. I was told it would take 7 years.
For the dog, I teach her how to shadow dance and we do it to Christian inspirational music. She sends me a message if there is a problem with the home defenses. We are still working on it, she's only 1 years old. She said that animals that were omnivores or carnivores would speak to humans who ate meat, just the birds and stuff wouldn't.
Anyway, if you want to discuss the spirit realm in scientific terms post a question.
The above link is a sample of our discussion in the comment section about how an understanding of Genetics and the basics of DNA can help understand how psychic shields are constructed. Its too long to repost.:)
Peace, light and love to all that seek knowledge and truth. I pray that you also ask for wisdom to use it in a manner that benefits the world as a whole.:)