I am having a bit of a problem. Please do not judge me or call me a fake because I honestly do not know what is going on. So here's what happened: I was listening to a Queen CD in my room and I was just thinking to myself what it would be like to speak to Freddie Mercury, since he died before I was born. Anyway, a little while afterward I could actually hear his voice in my head. Like, talking to me. I wondered if this was just my overactive imagination, but I have been able to actually speak to him since then, in my head. He said that he couldn't remember much about himself and he got stuck on the way to the afterlife. He told me about the things he misses and he gave me some advice when I asked for it. I told him I'd help get his memory back and for the last few days I feel like Freddie has been constantly inside my head. So yesterday I googled Freddie Mercury, and I got some information on his life and whatnot. Afterward I just felt completely devastated. I couldn't figure out if I was feeling my loss or his. The other thing that makes me think he's real is that I was talking to him in my head a couple days ago and my stepdad walked by singing. I felt this surge of emotion, which is strange because my stepdad sings all the time. Freddie told me he felt moved because music touches so many people, and that maybe his life did make a difference. Anyway, I know that most people would never believe me if I told this to them. I have had strange experiences before, but not like this. And I am way too old to be playing pretend. So there it is: am I completely delusional?
Is My Mind Lost Or Is A Dead Guy Talking To It?
Other clairvoyant experiences by Lara_Usha
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lara_Usha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Is My Mind Lost Or Is A Dead Guy Talking To It? is copyrighted to Lara_Usha. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory