I have been doing a lot of thinking after reading a woman's story. She was dreaming about animals in odd situations. I have had a recurring dream that I thought a dream reader could interpret. I did notice there are a lot of wolf people here and I like them fine in waking life but no more so, then any of nature's other beautiful creatures. Point being I don't dream of animals ever, but have had this dream were I'm in the woods outside my home. And I drop to my knees and I'm looking at the ground, when I lift my head I'm face to face with two wolves " I don't know if color means anything but they were the normal grey/brown color" so here I am in a stare down one is showing teeth and snarling aggressively, while the other gives that dog look and vibe it doesn't look mean or scared. Reminds me of the way my dog looks at me if she wants something. Just have always thought it was a odd dream and I have had it a few times. But that's the only part I remember. The way they looked at me lingers when I wake up. I don't understand why I can't remember more detail or what else happens. I kind of feel like the mean one was male and the other being female. Can't say why just feels right, the mean guy is more in my face eye to eye. While the other was about a step behind. Only other thing I can add is the feeling, I was not afraid, a little uneasy for sure but in waking life I would have had a stroke. And I don't think we have wolves in Oklahoma, hope someone can tell me if this has meaning. Thanks
This May Mean Nothing At All
Other clairvoyant experiences by blind-seer
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blind-seer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story This May Mean Nothing At All is copyrighted to blind-seer. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Losing Touch With A Spiritual Sense
- How Can I Pin Point Who?
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?