I already know that I am not a medium: I do not see spirits with my eyes. But I do believe that I am something. I take on the emotions of everyone around me, and I feel most balanced when I am alone with my two dogs walking them along the river close to my house. I can tell when someone is lying (although it is easier if we are not related) and I can tell when someone is trying to put on their happy face even though they are upset about something. I hate crowds, and I'm shy, which I've heard is a signal that I have some sort of gift. I dream of the future (once I dreamed the answers to a critical test). One time I went to sleep nose to nose with one of my dogs, and woke with the worst tooth ache imaginable. It didn't go away for days, and I could barely eat. Then, out of the blue, I got the impulse to pry open my dog's mouth and look inside. She had a severe tooth problem. Afterwards, my mouth pain went away. If I see someone get hurt on television I will feel a light pain mirroring it on my body. And finally, a shiver runs all through my body from time to time. I have been doing some experiments on this phenomenon and I am starting to suspect that this happens when there is a ghost present. I hate being in rooms with people arguing or when it is tense. I will just get overwhelmed by it all. It is getting pretty awful, actually. I don't want this affecting my work. Could you please help me find out the name of what I am? And also help me to harness my gift and control it and make it stronger?
Other clairvoyant experiences by hunting_for_answers_
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hunting_for_answers_, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Classifying Myself is copyrighted to hunting_for_answers_. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Losing Touch With A Spiritual Sense
- How Can I Pin Point Who?
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?