Because of following story submission rules my story will look oversimplified.
Most of my life I was complete realist & atheist (still so, just less complete).
About 1.5 years ago I started noticing that I know too much about what going to happen in my country. Sounds vague. Can't explain without examples, but they rather dark.
After getting fed up with it "solved" problem by stopping watching news on TV.
Then started experimenting:
(list very limited due story submission rules)
* During walking on the streets wished to see leaf of particular color and shape. After 30 minutes a ball with "CHOOSE" on it fell just before such a leaf.
* Wished to see some particular berries before walking in the forest and saw lots of them on the way.
Long story short.
Facts I know now:
* My ideas usually shown back to me, in inverse proportionality to their wickedness. But even wicked idea might come true if enough effort put into them.
(for me it always look so cliché and copyright breaking, but how do you sue world?)
* No matter which channel I reading - science news, IT news (list very limited due story submission rules) my ideas usually beamed back to me.
(at times it is so spammy I can't entrust the channel to get objective info; because I had enough experience with fleeting nature of such info)
(once, just for self-amusement, was able to add some wicked science theory into science news channel; of course it was theory about Universe;) peoples comments was amazing too)
* Talking CAPTCHA, using randominio.com to browse web (found this site that way), typing random sequences of letters into Google and getting sentient answers - nothing new to me.
* Was able to get films, games, cartoons with at least some of the content just by dreaming or desiring it.
(can't list them due to story submission rules)
* I am only seeing future or affecting it?
* What kind of spaghetti is an "arrow" of time?
* Do minds of all humans fused?
* Are the other peoples who can add their ideas everywhere they look?
My beliefs so far:
* I am totally sure that I am normal human. (which means there shall be more like me)
* I am totally realist & atheist. So if I didn't see things repeatedly I don't believe in them.
(which excludes religions and spirituality from my circle of beliefs)
What I am searching here:
* Peoples which can make their ideas into reality. Sharing of examples, not theories, not religions, not teachings.
(I have hundreds of examples to share)
* Or confirmation that I only seeing future and not affecting anything.
Affecting electronic supplies happened to me when I was in bad mood.
I think it is controlled by emotions.
"We" actually can make future and affecting it for some extend.
Who "we" are? How "we" can do such supernatural things? Personally I believe there is something in common among us.
My friend you are normal but it is too early for humanity to understand those powers.
Please share with me anything you want, my email salim.basri [at] yahoo.com