in my last post, I talked about how I could 'feel people's energy.' that hasn't changed, but I am happy to say that I have done research on this, and found what I have.
I am clairsentience, which means clear feeling. It can be summed up in the saying 'trust your gut." also, empathy, which means feeling emotions.
Here are some examples as to why I feel this way:
1. I am very empathetic
2. I can remember when I was younger, I avoided the news because it was very upsetting.
3. I am very emotional
4. When I am in a negative environment, (ex: a rainy day) or around someone very irritable, I often find that my mood declines. Or the opposite; mood inclines in a positive environment
5. I am sensitive to my surroundings; a cluttered house, for example, may upset me
6. I get good or bad feelings about a person I just met
7. I get good/bad feelings about situations
I feel like all of these related to me strongly. Especially number two, I can remember being younger and begging my mother not to turn the channel to the news because it was scary. I can also strongly relate to four. As I mentioned in my last story, I could feel the energy as everyone was preparing to leave class. Of course I didn't know at the time, but this definitely was a clairsentience experience.
Looking back at my old post, things seem to relate closely to the signs. I think it's amazing to compare what I posted a few days ago to what I learned in the past week maybe. I am very excited to do even more research on this and hopefully strengthen my abilities. Thank you for reading, and I plan to read and reply to ALL comments!