When I was little I would always see colors floating in the air. As I got older, I would see bubbles around people. Now I don't see bubbles, but I sense colors when I see someone. Sometimes I'll see the colors too. I spoke to a professional about this and they said I was seeing auras. I soon started to do it all the time just for the hell of it. Now I get dizzy very easily after I see an aura. Is this just me? I used to think I just got dizzy because I moved around to much or I was dehydrated but I then realized it was because of the auras. It's started to evolve from dizziness to migraines. It's so many colors and so many questions about it all the time. Sometimes the colors scare me. I just want to get to know someone without knowing their personality before I even know they're name. I've not seen my own aura yet. I know I can, but I don't want to see it them be disappointed. You build up a certain image of yourself in your brain and I don't want to see what my personality truly is. When I first started seeing auras I thought I was going crazy but I soon realized that this happened to other people too after looking at forums and chat rooms. After looking through the internet for days, I couldn't find anyone who got dizzy after seeing auras. Is it just me? It's really a pain in the ash and for the past few months I've just wanted closure in what's going one and why I have so much trouble with the colors and energies that I sense and feel. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it just me?
I See Auras... But It Makes Me Dizzy
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nick, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story I See Auras... But It Makes Me Dizzy is copyrighted to Nick. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Losing Touch With A Spiritual Sense
- How Can I Pin Point Who?
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?