Ever since I can remember, I have always seen images when I close my eyes. Sometimes I even get fleeting images/visions with my eyes open. It's always been normal for me. As a child these images were always eyes looking back at me; human eyes, animal eyes, strange eyes. It used to sometimes scare me and keep me awake. I never thought that this was abnormal and assumed everyone else sees 'things'. Now I'm older these images have progressed to much more than eyes, I see a kaleidoscope of imagery and have done for a very long time. My eyes get filled with a constantly changing collage of pictures, moving and shifting with great speed, It can keep me awake but I'm so used to the experience I sleep well. I can focus on images and I can also 'stare down' negative ones. It's beautiful and doesn't scare me anymore but I now realize that this isn't normal for everyone. When I was younger I went on a journey to discover more about myself and spiritual understanding but I was not strong enough. Now I'm ready to understand more, hence my post. I've tried to google this phenomenon but with little luck; no surprises there! I'm sure the answer lies within. I think I may be not using a gift that I have been given? Any ideas would be appreciated?...Apparently I have not used enough characters to post this question so I will fill it out with more characters. Why do I see things when I close my eyes, I like it, It is an amazing contrast of colours and strangeness which only I see.
Kaleidoscopes Of Images Always Fill My Head...why?
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Berto-Pallettos, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Kaleidoscopes Of Images Always Fill My Head...why? is copyrighted to Berto-Pallettos. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory
- Spirit Contact
- Can A Spirit Change Who The Father Will Be?
- Terrified Of Self
- Seeing The Future, Shadows, And Visions? Electrokinesis?