Ever since I can remember, I have always seen images when I close my eyes. Sometimes I even get fleeting images/visions with my eyes open. It's always been normal for me. As a child these images were always eyes looking back at me; human eyes, animal eyes, strange eyes. It used to sometimes scare me and keep me awake. I never thought that this was abnormal and assumed everyone else sees 'things'. Now I'm older these images have progressed to much more than eyes, I see a kaleidoscope of imagery and have done for a very long time. My eyes get filled with a constantly changing collage of pictures, moving and shifting with great speed, It can keep me awake but I'm so used to the experience I sleep well. I can focus on images and I can also 'stare down' negative ones. It's beautiful and doesn't scare me anymore but I now realize that this isn't normal for everyone. When I was younger I went on a journey to discover more about myself and spiritual understanding but I was not strong enough. Now I'm ready to understand more, hence my post. I've tried to google this phenomenon but with little luck; no surprises there! I'm sure the answer lies within. I think I may be not using a gift that I have been given? Any ideas would be appreciated?...Apparently I have not used enough characters to post this question so I will fill it out with more characters. Why do I see things when I close my eyes, I like it, It is an amazing contrast of colours and strangeness which only I see.
Kaleidoscopes Of Images Always Fill My Head...why?
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Berto-Pallettos, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Kaleidoscopes Of Images Always Fill My Head...why? is copyrighted to Berto-Pallettos. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- A Loving Presence And A Creepy Presence
- The Man Who Came Alive In His Coffin
- Visions And "haunted" Washington Trees
- Golden Gate Bridge Communications
- Automatic Writing
- Uncontrollable Thought Broadcasting
- Kaleidoscopes Of Images Always Fill My Head...why?
- Future And Past Memory's Of Levitation
- Spirit Validation
- Help Me By Strange Feeling In My Head After Telekinesis
- How To Conquer Doubt
- Knowing Someone Is Going To Die And Unknown Powers
- My Psychic Journey And Problems
- Spirit Projecting Through Me
- Smell Of Sulfur
- Sensing And Seeing But Can't Communicate
- Looking For A Practice Partner For Telepathy
- Please Help Young Psychic Medium
- This Scared Me And Others Present
- Visions With Eyes Open