I have always had the ability to know, sense or feel the emotions of those present and those past. I hear no voices, and on occasion will "see" those who appear in a "frequency" undetected by others. Life has been interesting to say the least. A viable experience, which can be confirmed by others, is one where I felt and knew my deceased aunt was present as I prepared to visit my cousins daughter who had had her first child. Without "audibly" hearing her, my Aunt Claire repeated "there is something wrong with Nikki s' baby"; until I verbally said out loud "Okay I hear you. There is something wrong". She repeated her message. As my daughter and I drove into the city, I shared my experience. My daughter, nodded her head, okay... Always the skepic, I laughed knowing she knows I am not like anyone else's mom, and that's just the way it is. WE arrive, the new parents absorbed in their admiration. I asked how he was, I was assured he was perfect, He was beautiful, his pain was severe, he wailed. I knew all was not well. The doctor entered, telling them additional test were necessary. I asked Nikki to call her mom. She questioned and declined. My daughter and I left and called my cousin to tell her to come and to share my experience regarding her mother coming to me and her message. I have never asked if she hesitated or if she arrived before he went into cardiac arrest and slipped into a coma. I block so much of what I sense... To have the ability is a "gift" I ignore. To sense emotional and from time to time physical pain isn't welcome, lol. I have my own. Spirtually, yes, something is to come, we ignore the obvious. In my career I deal in facts, in physical evidence. I sometimes wish I could open the eyes of those who can not see, those who lack empathy and hearts. Of us all. Lol, crazy? I wonder myself.
Hearing A Message From A Deceased Loved One
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
No comments yet, be the first! Please read our guidelines before posting. The author, ruaerialami, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Hearing A Message From A Deceased Loved One is copyrighted to ruaerialami. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory