Where do I even begin? There's so much to this story, it's gone on for so long. I guess I'll summarize as much as I can, and bear with me here because I know some of these things will sound crazy even by my own standards.
Alright, so when things started I was 15 and a freshman in high school (keep in mind that I'm now 22 and a junior in college). Back then I was going through a lot of family issues and an awakening process that I'm not sure how to describe. That was when I started getting curious and really looking into things about myself and about some of the people I knew. I was discovering that I have certain abilities in relation to plants, dreams, that it could astral project, that was also the time period I discovered that I've lived multiple other lives and that I can feel phantom limbs. Needless to say I was learning a whole heck of a lot about myself. We had just recently moved to a new state and I had just started at a new school. During that time my parents were also going through a breakup and my mother decided to leave. I was left with my father and my brother, and that was rough by itself, but we don't need to get too into that. That's just a quick background.
But to get to the real aspects of the story. There was this guy (isn't this how so many stories start?) Well he was the typical bad boy punk who was a little older, a little meaner, a little more dangerous, you get the gist. We'll just refer to him as Hunter. Now Hunter had some drug problems and he failed ninth grade a few times because he just never showed up. He also ran with this select group of teens who were all similar to him, in and out of jail, ya know, just bad habits.
Now here's where I'll skip around because 7 years of things that happened would make this story way longer than it needs to be...
Long story short, Hunter took it upon himself to stalk me. He'd follow me when I left the state to visit relatives, he'd follow me around town, and the usual stalker stuff. But he went over board and at the time I didn't fully understand just what was really going on (still don't to some degree). He threatened my friends and his buddies used to even help him with the stalking. Ha, he even got a girlfriend at one point and she would sit in the car with him while he did his stalking even after I moved states again. I never could go to the cops because I didn't have solid proof and all of the friends who played witness were too terrified of him to speak up.
Specific instances: (why this isn't an average case of stalking or obsession)
1) Hunter would often show up in my dreams. He'd try to communicate things to me, have sex with me, whatever he wanted. Many of the dreams involved him kidnapping me or hunting me down. Lots of threats, rape and other violence. But the number one dream that sticks out to this day was the very first I ever had of him. In the dream there's was a woman's voice telling me that soon I would "meet my fate" and then Hunter appeared in a bedroom with me. He raped me and then sat down next to the bed smoking a cigarette and staring at me. When I woke up I was bleeding and sore as though it had actually happened. This was before I discovered it was him stalking me.
2) Hunter used to "Mark" my yard. I. It really sure how to explain how I know this but basically he would piss all over the backyard and on the walls of my bedroom (outside). I would often feel his energy outside of my room at night while he waited for me to go to sleep and I'm almost positive he managed to break in a few times as well. His energy was heavy and thick, if I picture it in my minds eye it's always like a heavy black cloud that pushes you down and holds you in place. You feel trapped but it's also warm not cold.
3) A friend of mine spent the night once and she woke up in the middle of the night and said I'd thrown the blanket off of me, clasped my hands together with my feet together and erect and I was saying "mhmm, yeah, okay". She said a deep sense of fear overcame her and she couldn't bring herself to move and then a heaviness pushed down on her as though she was being forced to go back to sleep. I've also felt this sense of being forced to sleep before as well. Another of my friends spent the night once and she told me she'd just been thinking that I was pretty when someone punched the wall outside of the bedroom just where her head was.
4) My friends could feel people following us whenever I would go places with them as well. Once one of my friends, Taryn, had gone to the gym at night and happened to be alone. She told me how one of Hunter's closest friends walked in and told her to "back the f*** off" of me. She was also chased through a parking lot in the middle of the night and followed at a festival.
5) Sometimes I can feel him within me if that makes sense. It's like another persons energy or sense of awareness overcomes your own and you can literally feel them looking out of your eyes and hear some of their thoughts. I'll even feel like I'm bigger when this happens. Once when this happened my friend Angie told me she could see him in my eyes (Angie is a practicing witch). I can also feel his energy when he's nearby and I can feel when he's looking for me or calling to me.
6) When I started astral projecting he began communicating with me there. He always seems to know when I'm projecting because he just pops up. Sometimes he's in the form of a black dog and sometimes he has an almost demonic shape. Most of the time he's himself but his eyes are always black or super dark. When I first met him they were blue. Plenty has happened on that plane alone...
7) I've noticed that other guys are almost scared of me. It's like I put off an aura of "back off". Angie told me it's almost like looking at a pretty cake that you want to eat but then someone has gone and smeared mayonnaise all over it. That actually probably has a lot to do with why I'm still a virgin, bad things just seem to happen to men who pursue me.
8) Part of me is afraid of him and yet I have to acknowledge that I feel a pull to him. It's like a magnet and I just can't get away. I've moved states several times since this started but he always shows back up. He may not live in the same state but he still pops in to "check on me".
9) In the last year or so I have finally learned to block him out as I've discovered more of who I am and who I was, but in the last couple of weeks it's started up again and with a vengeance. He showed up at the same bar as I and he didn't hide his presence. He kept smiling no smirking at me. And I just have this growing feeling about it all.
10) Sometimes I wonder if any of this has anything to do with what happened in Florida when I was much younger. Basically when I was 11 years old my friend Amber and I would play this weird game she made up. She liked to say that there were these two guys that only she could see who were supposed to be "vampire princes". She said they spoken a language only she could understand and they could take on any form they wanted. She told me they wanted to marry us. She had me take part in a marriage ceremony where I walked through a row of their "friends" and had to smell a flower that he'd spit on. (Sounds foolish to think of now.) She told me he'd watch me forever and then come for me one day when I was all grown up. A few days later she abruptly moved away and I never spoke to her again. I forgot all about it until Hunter started stalking me in earnest.
Alright that's the gist of it all, so much more has happened than any of that alone though.
But my question for you guys is this: is Hunter possessed by a demon or is he one? It blows my mind how he can somehow manipulate energy as he does on a physical level even to the extent of getting other people to help him in his stalking, even his mother and sister are aware of what he does and they support it. Also, how can I possibly be rid of him permanently? And why me?
Sorry y'all, it's getting late for me and I'm kind of tired. Thank you for listening to my story, because it's about time I shared it.