I was sitting on this beach I went to years ago in north Carolina, just watching the waves and the stars. Someone sat next to me and I turned to look and it was freddie mercury. He didn't say anything, just stared up into the sky. I looked up at the sky and it was moving like the waves, all these purples and pinks and blues. The ocean was this really nice shimmery color I can't really describe, it kind of looked like glitter eye-shadow I guess. He said "it's beautiful, isn't it, darling? Looking at the sky always helps us figure things out." I said "I like this sky. What are you doing here?" and he told me he was here bc I was conflicted and confused about stuff. He told me he can't make me do anything and he can't tell me the answer, but I'll know what to do if I listen to my soul? I asked how he was sure I would know, and he told me the soul doesn't lie. "I spent my entire life listening to my heart and soul instead of my brain, and I think I turned out pretty good." he turned away from me and looked back at the sky and we sat in silence for a bit before I asked him if dying was scary. He told me it was, at first. But as his time ran out he felt less fear, and that he regrets not having more time here but he had fun while it lasted. He told me to make a decision soon, there's no wrong answer. Just make sure it's what you want. He told me not to doubt myself too much and we definitely shouldn't be harsh critics of ourselves. I looked back at the sky and everything was still and quiet and normal and he was gone. I can't tell if this was a spirit guide or not, but it sure felt like I was being guided by him.
I Think I Met My Spirit Guide
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sei, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story I Think I Met My Spirit Guide is copyrighted to Sei. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Vision Of Future Baby - Interpretation
- Entity That Looks Like Me Visits My Friends
- Attack On Telekinetics Worse Than I Thought
- Seeing My Future Before Me!
- My Daughter Is Dreaming My Memories
- Mother Mary And Mystical Phenomena
- Spirits, Angels, Demons, Sleep Paralysis, And More
- Did I See Multiple Peoples Inner Selves?
- Woke Up To A Light In My Bedroom Ceiling With Smoke
- Old Farm House Story
- Visited By My Nana
- I See, Hear And Feel Things That Aren't There
- Dream - You Don't Belong Here
- 4 Out Of Dozens Of Dreams That Have Come True
- The Return Of The Ring
- The Time I Saw A Hellhound
- Met My Spirit Guide For First Time
- Am I Connect To The Elemental Wind?
- Lady In My Dreams And In Real Life
- Madame Pele' In All Her Glory