November 4, 2005 started out as any other day. As night approached, I began to feel an unusual anxiety about the next day. That night I dreamt of my friend sobbing in front of an ambulance with flashing lights, but all I could hear was silence. When I woke the next morning, I had a terrible uneasy feeling about the events of the day ahead of me. None-the-less, I began that day as any other; got up, dressed myself and proceeded to work. The feeling only worsened as the day went on, until I was having such anxiety that I sat down and looked out the window, spoke with customers, anything to distract me from that torturous, relentless feeling of "something bad is about to happen." It was then that I heard my name being called over the loud speaker asking me to come to the service desk. Only I couldn't bring myself to do it. Shortly after an associate found me and said they needed me up front, that it was urgent. I picked up the phone, only to have my fears confirmed. My friend was dead. She shot herself after an argument with her boyfriend, who in return shot himself directly afterwards. She did not die immediately; she choked to death while my friend, same from my dream, was there and with the police and medical crew from the ambulance. Did I have a precognitive dream? The dream occurred about the actual time of death though so was that actually something else? What did I experience in that dream and why/how did I know something awful would happen?
Precognitive Dream? Coincidence?
Other clairvoyant experiences by Caveman0419
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Caveman0419, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Precognitive Dream? Coincidence? is copyrighted to Caveman0419. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Astral Physical Footprints
- First Experience Trying To Contact My Spirit Guide
- I Can Manifest To An Extent, My Visions Say Danger Is Coming
- Stuff That Happened To Me
- Tapping Sounds, Abilities, Guides & Fear Of Death
- Very Scared -- Voodoo Spell
- Dark Man And Illuminati
- Clairvoyant Hypnotised Me?
- Shadow Man
- I Have Special Abilities... How Do I Control
- Input On My Thoughts Of Being An Empath & How To Control It?
- Dragon Of Storms
- Overload Of Energy
- Am I Losing Control Of My Powers, Or Just Anxious?
- Sensitive To Energies Around Me
- Mind Boggling Gift - But I Always Embraced It
- Hearing Entity's And People's Thoughts
- I Felt Like Something Wasn't Right
- Compact Telekinesis, And Some Others Abilities