I was raised as a firm believer of the supernatural, my Mother also told me I had a special gift. I did encounter some strange things as a child but always dismissed them and never thought them as supernatural or anything else. When I had my youngest daughter it was an emergency cesarean. My baby was dying inside me and I was told I died briefly too. Since then I have very sharp dreams, I dream of the dead and they give me messages, it too me awhile to cop on to this with the help of a medium friend of mine. I can walk into a room and feel if something bad or even happy happened there, sometimes I have to leave a place because I get so emotional. I can see spirits now and I am no longer afraid. Could anyone tell me why this gift opened up again after my daughter's birth, when I dream of the dead it can be difficult to understand what it means so I write them down and seven times out of ten what I'm dreaming causally something will happen that week to let me know that it has come true, I can also hear people talking to me, at first it was fast and hard to understand but now I've told them to slow down and can make out the spirits are having a conversation with someone, perhaps I'm in their time briefly. I also know that when strangers make conversation with me that they have lost someone and I can get a picture in my head of their loved one and sometimes can get messages. I don't practice this but do meditate as I feel I need to. I don't know what gift I have exactly and would love someone to explain to me what I am capable of doing and how I can help people with my gift as my Mother called it.
My Mother Called It A Gift
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spiritwolfdancer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story My Mother Called It A Gift is copyrighted to spiritwolfdancer. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Astral Physical Footprints
- First Experience Trying To Contact My Spirit Guide
- I Can Manifest To An Extent, My Visions Say Danger Is Coming
- Stuff That Happened To Me
- Tapping Sounds, Abilities, Guides & Fear Of Death
- Very Scared -- Voodoo Spell
- Dark Man And Illuminati
- Clairvoyant Hypnotised Me?
- Shadow Man
- I Have Special Abilities... How Do I Control
- Input On My Thoughts Of Being An Empath & How To Control It?
- Dragon Of Storms
- Overload Of Energy
- Am I Losing Control Of My Powers, Or Just Anxious?
- Sensitive To Energies Around Me
- Mind Boggling Gift - But I Always Embraced It
- Hearing Entity's And People's Thoughts
- I Felt Like Something Wasn't Right
- Compact Telekinesis, And Some Others Abilities