I have always believed in ghosts and the powers of good and evil. Never until recently, did something click that I might have something going on within myself. It scares me completely and I've started to pray to try to protect myself in my home from anything that may be negative. Here's a few experiences that I've had that are REALLY starting to make me wonder.
1. For many years, I hear voices in my head right before I fall asleep. Sometimes what they're saying doesn't make sense. Sometimes there's a lot of people talking all at the same time and I have no idea what's going on. It's like being in a crowded room. I am able to just open my eyes, shake my head a little, try to clear my thoughts and eventually I will fall asleep. For the longest time, I thought it was just my imagination and my mind just getting ready to like enter a dream. But JUST LAST NIGHT, that happened again and when it did happen, I felt a tickle inside my right ear. Almost like the little mini hairs in my ear were standing on end. Sort of like when somebody is too close to your ear and you have to shy away.
2. I get the sense that I'm being watched. At all hours of the day. I've noticed this more in my current home than ever. I don't remember ever picking up on that feeling before living in my home. I see things out of the corner of my eye all the time and when I look, nothing is there.
3. Sometimes, I feel like I can look at somebody and tell that there is something very wrong with them. Like they did something very very bad or that they're just not a good person for some reason. This has only happened twice.
4. I think that there are spirits in my home. I've filmed many videos of my 2 year old son and in a lot of the videos, there are orbs. I never really believed in the whole orb thing, but it is hard to explain when they're flying around like crazy bugs in my videos.
5. I've had a few dreams about deceased family members where I get to hug them and talk to them. I don't think much of this though, because I think that happens to a lot of people?
All these years, I've just shrugged this stuff off. I would think that I was just scared from watching too much Ghost Hunters or stuff like that, but when I stopped and thought about everything. It sort of comes together and makes me think that I have some sort of sensitivity. Nothing major and definitely something I feel like I can't control. I've just been 'sensing' things in my home all the time lately. After last night with the voices again, I just felt the need to reach out to SOMEBODY to see if what I'm feeling could be real, or is it just my mind getting a little out of control?
I am open and won't be offended by any opinion. I have nobody to talk to. I simply mentioned once to my husband that 'I think I can feel things in this house' and he gave me this look like I was nuts. I was thinking of asking my mom (I'm 28) about it because I swear I remember her mentioning that she feels like she has a 6th sense sometimes. But I never questioned her on it.
Anyway, please tell me what you think. I'm interested in developing it, but also completely scared. I just don't want anything crazy going on in my house, with my toddler son. It was in his room that I saw orbs on videos. I was also sleeping with him in his bed last night when I heard the voices. I'm thinking it's happening more since I'm starting to wonder about it and open myself up to the possibility? OK Enough rambling.