I'm a 19 y/o female and strange things are happening to me lately, almost every day.
It all started 2-3 months ago.
1) In 2 cases, I wanted to hang out with my crush and I would say with my mind 'Please invite me" and seconds later, he would call.
2) After that, we had a test on school and I thought "i wish that the professor says our grades out load in class" (this doesn't happen in general, we get our grades in another way) but this time happened.
3) Another time I was sitting somewhere and my bag was a few meters away but I was too lazy to get it, and I thought "i wish my friend would bring it to me" and he did, without me telling him anything.
4) There is a curly girl in my class, whom I know since last year, and I was wondering "how would she look with straight hair". The other day, she came in class with straight hair.
5) There is another girls in my class with long, blonde, curly hair and one day I was telling my friends "i feel that she will change her hairstyle soon", they all said "nooo, because she loves her hair so much" but after a couple of day she came with a new cut and hair color.
6) 3 times on class, I noticed that the teacher wrote something wrong on table (in a hurry) and I wanted to correct him but I was too shy. I looked on another girl on class and I thought "i wish she would correct him" and she did, 3 times!
7) This happened yesterday. Someone I know is very rich but he uses an old mobile, without touchscreen. Often our mutual friends asks him "why don't you buy a modern phone" and his answer always is "i hate phones with touchscreen and other things, I want to use only calls and sms". A few days ago I thought "i wish he would buy a smartphone so we would talk on Whatsapp". Guess what? He bought it!
I don't know what is happening with me. I know that a can sense auras (i'm an empath) and sometimes I can see them. Am I able to read minds, to put thoughts into minds or it's just my imagination?
I like this "thing" but i'm afraid I can do harm without wanting (ex: when I get angry and think "i hope he breaks his leg" etc)
What do you think?