I'm a 16 year old girl from the Netherlands. I have a really weird birthmark on my back, it has no recognizable shape. It really looks like someone threw with brown paint on my back and placed little dark freckles in it. Nice one to add I turned 13 on Friday the 13th?
So this is my story:
As long as I can remember I'm able to do stuff. Not normal kind of stuff. This is what I remember so far:
- Remote viewing: someone contacted me about a website where you can test you'r remote viewing. Every day, two different images are hidden and you have to "guess" what lies behind them. I've guessed about 15 times now, that's 30 images and I always got the left one correct.
- Hearing voices: speaks for itself.
- Seeing shadows where there are supposed to be no shadows: Especially on the graveyard and in my house.
- Getting dreams that come true: mostly only pictures and can't remember them well.
- Getting really weird thoughts: like when I see someone I don't know in the city (Eindhoven) and knowing exactly where they are headed with their life.
- Finish peoples' sentences and thoughts: Really when they can't express their emotions I feel such a pressure of telling them.
- Staring at places where nobody or nothing is but still looking at those places automatically, like instinct: It's never the same place, it can also switch.
- Knowing the number I need: Happens only when I'm at work; I have to pack in big breads and I always get exactly the number I need. Like when I have 45 breads I just grab some bags and it's exactly the 45 I need.
- Since I found this site I started reading and using the book of Tara Ward and now my cats want to cuddle all the time and trust me, they were no cute little cats.
- When I ask someone if time can't go faster it does. Don't know how to explain this one, it just happens.
My parents don't know about this and I tried to tell my friends but they won't believe me. I want some help, finding help. How do I find someone capable of helping me on this side of the globe? Or can someone tell me what to do? It's all so vague.
Greets and Kisses,