Growing up I never viewed myself as a normal child. I found myself to be quite different in many aspect; socially, mentally and spiritually. Often times I had an idea of what people thought or felt, without considering the fact that most people do not experience this. Throughout my life I have found to have a different connection with the universe. I am not sure what it means, or if it's normal. Maybe I'm just crazy. Can anyone help?
Here are some of my experiences.
1. As a young child I would often predict what was going to happen, prior to it happening. For example; If we were playing in a undesignated area and were about to get in trouble, I would know when to leave so I would not get in trouble. To this day I can predict events, usually a few minutes or seconds before. A lot of times I acknowledge them in my mind, but never really register them until after the event has happened.
2. As a child I had no idea of what healing is, was, or does. At an extremely young age (5-6) I would see my parents argue, and I would feel so overwhelmed by the emotions that I would sit and draw pictures of a happy family and try to close my eyes (I suppose meditate), rub my hands over the drawing and let it absorb the negativity and tear it up after to rid the bad. Then walk out and see an actual change in the surrounding energies.
3. A few years older now, I would often zone out on the clouds and envision myself helping someone or something in the clouds. Often times like they need me, and I would close my eyes and surrender my spirit to them in order to help, and I would float in the sky helping with every problem. Almost as if I left my body, and floated above. This was quite frequent.
4. I have had extremely vivid dreams my entire life, many I find relate to emotions I see from others. For example, since I was young my grandfather was an alcoholic, I saw beyond that, the pain within him that the alcohol covered.
My first dream occurred in a very frightening fashion. I dreamt my grandfather being crucified on a short cross and sill able to walk but running in pain, he was with a friend (whom I was never fond of). The dream took place in the house where I grew up in.
Then I began having reoccurring dreams of witches and evil things torturing the family as a whole, but the main focus was on my grandfather. This time it occurred in the same house but on the side. Where from that point on all the dreams regarding my grandfather have taken place.
The most recent was last week, I was on the same coroner of the house and watched him through a window, he was watching TV and looked sad, frustrated, tired, helpless and hopeless. I can say that he does in real life feel this way, but it took a dream for me to completely understand this.
5. As I grew older I began to feel extremely emotional with negative occurrences in my life. They could have nothing to do with me but for days I would feel depressed and sad. It could be things as little as watching a sad movie, hearing a sad story or just seeing a sad person. Not to mention the dream I wrote about above, drained me for days.
6. My intuition with people has grown tremendously. I can just about tell a person how they feel, when they lie and sometimes even what they think! Many are not open to hearing what is going on inside them, they tend to get defensive; hence I've learned to keep it to myself. But picking up on it has become much easier. Before I used to get very sad and depressed, almost like I would mirror what they felt and at the end of the day I would feel like an old dish rag from feeling so much.
7. I have a tendency to attract negative people with many problems. I am immediately drawn to them, able to relate to them, and have them be open with me. I am capable of looking over their negativity in order to help them. The interesting thing is that I somehow help them with their problems weather its talking or solving the problem and bring positivity into them. By negativity I mean the type of person which you see malice or malevolence, and after time with me they begin to have more positive outlooks and intentions, not to mention the energies they give off.
Can anyone relate or help me in anyway? Thanks!