I'm having these dreams occasionally. When I have these dreams I'm in a solid white room and I can see only the people that will be involved in this, for instance my uncle was moving out, and got into a horrible car accident, now he has seizures and once in a wild, but in my dream I saw vividly and clearly everything in detail like I was actually there. In my dream my uncle had the seizure but I couldn't do anything, I couldn't move to any side, but I clearly felt something there blocking me, I couldn't help at all, but anyway the dream was so vivid and real. But shortly after a month to a month and a half it happened exactly like I saw in my dreams but this time I saw what was blocking me and it felt exactly like it did in my dreams. Am I crazy or physic, or is there a medical term for this. If I try to recall it my mind doesn't allow me too it only allows me to access certain parts of it nothing else, nothing more. One time in my dreams I could see me eating lunch at my school talking to friends, and enjoying a good time talking to them then some tragedy happened, and the kid had to go. Strangely enough it happened I was eating lunch, then the school principal walked in and whispered into his ear that his family had gotten hurt in a car accident and that his mom was there to check him out. Is this considered normal for somebody about age 14 to be experiencing these types of dreams? Do I have a gift, am I crazy, or is there a medical term for this occurrence. Please help me, thank you.
Deja Vu Dream
Medium experiences with similar titles
Comments about this clairvoyant experience
The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by psychic-experiences.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lone-life-rider, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.
To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!
© The psychic medium story Deja Vu Dream is copyrighted to Lone-life-rider. Edited by psychic-experiences.com.
Search this site:
Latest psychic & medium experiences:
- Increasing Telekinesis, And Extension
- I Feel A Connection To Something Else
- Seeing Energy?
- Deja Vu, Dream, And Unknown Voices
- Help Understanding My Ability
- A Few Doubts About What I (possibly) Have
- Astral Physical Footprints
- First Experience Trying To Contact My Spirit Guide
- I Can Manifest To An Extent, My Visions Say Danger Is Coming
- Stuff That Happened To Me
- Tapping Sounds, Abilities, Guides & Fear Of Death
- Very Scared -- Voodoo Spell
- Dark Man And Illuminati
- Clairvoyant Hypnotised Me?
- Shadow Man
- I Have Special Abilities... How Do I Control
- Input On My Thoughts Of Being An Empath & How To Control It?
- Dragon Of Storms
- Overload Of Energy
- Am I Losing Control Of My Powers, Or Just Anxious?