I don't want to bore you with my stories but I do want to inform you about being an empath and the struggles and hardship it took to get through this all.
- So what is exactly an empath?
A person who has the abilities to sense other's emotions and thoughts (thoughts meaning as in their true self) such as sensing if they are sad or sensing if they're lying.
- Is this a curse or a blessing?
In my opinion, I think it's a blessing. Normally, humans do not have these types of abilities featuring telepathy or such, as normal humans have "normal" mindsets that differ from... Well, US.
But call it whatever you like to call it as I respect anybody's religions.
- My experience (broke it down into parts)
If you're struggling with being an empath, don't be! Worrying or being in fear will NOT put you in control. Worrying or being in fear will NOT help you improve anything at all. Before, I was scared and I didn't know what to do at all and I shut off everything. I lost my reputation and became a loner. I ate lunch everyday either in this private spot with some spirit friends or I'd be in the bathroom hiding from all my problems and never fixing it. My grades would fail and I'd get F's and D's. My parents and peers were worried I was "crazy." I've lost my mind and I didn't know how to react.
- It was like a crushing weight of a boulder rolling faster and faster every time and you had to run farther and farther. It was like moving on an escalator that never takes you anywhere and you're just stuck in place running and running until you can't breath and you get pushed back more and back. It was like everyone belonged in some place and was happy in life except for me, rotting by myself and being alone all the time with no friends or family.
- It got to the point of this where I had wanted to suicide and end my life because nothing was ever good for me anymore. I always disappoint everyone, I always had to put on a mask to hide my pain inside because nobody would understand. I told one of my friends and they thought it was weird how I was into wizards and witches and magic even though it was "fake." It got to the point where I wasn't scared of being dead anymore. It got to the point where I had the guts to hang myself or shoot myself in the head and have no regrets at all.
- But along the road, miracles do happen. Things do happen for a reason. I met a girl with a high-reputation at school and she started hanging out with me because she liked me for who I was and etc. That little piece of dialogue meant a lot to me, I finally had a friend that was just so beautiful AND Ashe had interest in magic and didn't criticize what I did (Wicca and etc).
- That was the very start of exploring my psychic abilities and the start of my really unusual but amazing adventure on Earth.
- So in conclusion...
Don't fret, don't sweat, don't fear. If you're down in the dumps right now, let go of your future, concentrate on your past, and look forward to the future. Everything is planned out by whomever your guide or however you'd like to call them. Everything does happen for a reason and if you've had more than on coincidence, you should probably research more on that. The road we all walk on is different. Some people encounter obstacles pretty early in their life, others encounter them rather late. Everyone is different although we are all humans. Keep an open mind and just relax. You're in control. Believe it. So live your life. Live it the way you want to be, have confidence that you will become what you WILL become.
- I hope what I had to say inspired or had some kind of affect on you and if you got this far to reading what I had said, thank you so much. Whomever you are, I hope you have a great day today!