Lately I've been having more lucid dreams than usual. I decided to travel interstellary astrally to the places I've always wantred to visit and gather information in order to see if the information could help someone.
The idea of astral travel is ancient and occurs in multiple cultures. The modern terminology of 'astral projection' was coined and promoted by 19th century Theosophists.
Here is the information I've gathered:
- Two galaxies are going to crash together in a way that you never thought was possible
- Five star symbols of eternity are written on the walls of caves somewhere in the Netherlands where no one has digged yet. This was written at the same time as ancient Egypt was habited by humans. Kleopatra's age.
- Great evil lies within what we previously thought was good
- Angels are damaged from earth. This has made them evil. They are now as evil as demons. Why? The angels couldn't deal with the horrors, so instead they continued to abuse humanity. And the dark side was the light side. Angels are simply evil beings. This is based on a true story of seemingness.
- Angels will if you are in the wrong place of their disliking: they will surround you, and execute you without a tear on their face.
The Indian spiritual teacher Meher Baba described one's use of astral projection:
"In the advancing stages leading to the beginning of the path, the aspirant becomes spiritually prepared for being entrusted with free use of the forces of the inner world of the astral bodies."
Love and light